The LG Volt for Virgin Mobile belongs to the latest iteration of LG’s F series which skillfully combines decent hardware and software with budget-friendly price. The handset offers a 4.7-inch display with Corning Gorilla Glass 2 protection and is powered by a quad-core Snapdragon 400 processor boosted by 1 GB of RAM and hefty 3,000 mAh battery. It features 8 GB of internal memory, microSD slot for storage expansion, 8MP main camera, 1.3MP front facing camera, and 4G LTE connectivity that supports the lightning fast Sprint’s Spark LTE network. Released in January 2014, the LG Volt Virgin Mobile prepaid phone can be yours today at an affordable price with no long term contracts.
Buying phones released in 2014 from third-party vendors is a good alternative if you want a reliable Android phone with decent specs and cheap price. However, buying brand new phones online at suspicious low prices may be sometimes tricky. When you shop online keep few things in mind. You know the rule – you get what you pay for. Before you purchase a new phone online, please read a few tips below that will help you improve shopping experience and avoid common mistakes.
Tips & Guides
Deals and Prices on New LG Volt for Virgin Mobile
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|FREE||50.00||Buy it now ›|
|FREE||59.95||Buy it now ›|
|Super Saver||100.00||Buy it now ›|
LG Volt for Virgin Mobile Specs
- Manufacturer: LG
- Model: Volt
- Condition: New
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: Virgin Mobile
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a CDMA phone. It does not support SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: CDMA 800 / 850 / 1900 (Tri-band CDMA) plus LTE 850 / 1900 / 2500
LG Volt for Virgin Mobile Details
- Name: LG Volt for Virgin Mobile
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 4.4 KitKat
- Processor: Quad-core 1.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 plus 1 GB RAM
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 4.76 ounces (135 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.6 inches wide x 5.17 inches high x 0.42 inches deep
- Color: White
- Estimated Battery Talk: 24 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: ? hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: LS740
LG Volt for Virgin Mobile Features
- Display: 4.7-inch Touch Screen
- Display Resolution: 540 x 960 pixels
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: 1xEV-DO Rev A
- 4G High Speed Data: LTE (Cat 3)
- Wi-Fi: Yes
- Mobile Hotspot: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Data Tethering: Share your internet connection with Wi-Fi enabled devices.
- Bluetooth: Version 4.0 Supported Profiles: HSP 1.2, HFP 1.6, OPP, FTP, PBA, A2DP 1.2, AVRC 1.3, HID, PAN, MAP, HDP
- NFC: Enables quick, secure two-way interactions among electronic devices.
- Email: Protocols Supported: Gmail, Exchange, POP, IMAP
- Camera Resolution: 8 Megapixel
- Front Facing Camera: 1.3 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 1080p HD
- Video Streaming: Miracast
- DLNA: Share music, photos and videos over a home network.
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, M4A, WMA, AAC, AAC+
- Internal Memory: 4 GB internal storage, 1 GB RAM
- Memory Card Slot: microSD up to 32GB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release date: January 2014.
- LG Volt sports better-than-average hardware specifications including hefty 3,000 mAh battery delivering up to 24 hours of talk time.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging. It happens when retailers buy new handsets in bulk directly from service providers. Ask the seller whether the phone comes in retail box or bulk.
- User manual may not be included if the phones are offered in bulk packaging. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- Memory card may not be included.
- To activate the phone you need to contact Virgin Mobile customer service.
- To use the phone you need to be a Virigin Mobile subscriber.
- Phone does not support SIM cards. It cannot be used overseas.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the LG Volt LS740 is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to activate this phone.
- Because the LG Volt is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to activate the phone (free of charge but necessary).
- Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation
- Full Web Browser
- Data Sync
- 3G High Speed Data
- 4G High Speed Data
- Mobile Hotspot
- Data Tethering
- Megapixel Camera
- Front Facing Camera
- Video Recording
- Video Streaming
- Digital Living Network Alliance
- Music Player
- Memory Card Slot
- Voice Dialing
- See more featuresSee less features