Need a pretty capable and affordable smartphone for Boost Mobile with large display, support for LTE connectivity and long lasting battery? Then perhaps you may like to consider buying the LG Volt 2 4G LTE Android smartphone. The phone comes with a package of decent specs which makes it a nice and affordable tool of work and entertainment. Housing a 5-inch LCD HD display, the LG Volt 2 is powered by the Snapdragon 410 chip with 1GB RAM and 8GB of built-in storage. On the optics side the phone offers its users a combination of an 8MP main camera and selfie-friendly 5MP front-facing snapper. Connectivity options meet the modern communication standards and include NFC, Bluetooth,Wi-Fi and LTE. Right now this Released in March 2015 on Boost Mobile network, this running Android 5.1 Lollipop mid-ranger can be yours right now considerably cheaper when bought online from third-party vendors.
Buying new phones from independent online sellers is always a right move when you want to get yourself a brand new smartphone paying way less. While saving few bucks, you will simultaneously get the same capable phone. However, word of caution. Knowing that nothing comes for free and that price usually determines product’s quality, inspect closely brand new phones offered at suspiciously low prices as they may be tricky. To help you find a nice deal on a new Boost Mobile phone and buy it with confidence, below we posted few tips and guides for your convenience.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on New LG Volt 2
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|FREE||99.95||Buy it now ›|
|Super Saver||117.70||Buy it now ›|
|FREE||149.99||Buy it now ›|
LG Volt 2 Specs
- Manufacturer: LG
- Model: Volt 2
- Condition: New
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: Boost Mobile
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a CDMA phone. It does not support SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: CDMA 800 / 850 / 1900 plus LTE 2 / 4 / 5 / 12 / 25 / 26 / 41
LG Volt 2 Details
- Name: LG Volt 2
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Processor: Quad-core 1.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916) plus 1 GB RAM
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 4.8 ounces (136 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.75 inches wide x 5.50 inches high x 0.40 inches deep
- Color: Black
- Estimated Battery Talk: Li-Ion 2540 mAh battery, 21hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: ? Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: LS751
LG Volt 2 Features
- Display: 5-inch Touch Screen
- Display Resolution: 720 x 1280 pixels
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: 1xEV-DO Rev A
- 4G High Speed Data: LTE (Cat 4)
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 b g n, Wi-Fi Direct
- Mobile Hotspot: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Data Tethering: Share your internet connection with Wi-Fi enabled devices.
- Bluetooth: Version 4.1, Supported Profiles: HSP 1.2, HFP 1.6, OPP, PBA, A2DP 1.2, AVRC 1.5, HID, PAN, MAP, HDP
- Email: Protocols Supported: Gmail, POP, IMAP, Exchange
- Camera Resolution: 8 Megapixel
- Front Facing Camera: 5 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 1080p HD
- Video Streaming: Miracast
- TV Output: SlimPort
- DLNA: Share music, photos and videos over a home network.
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, AC3, eAAC+, FLAC, WAV
- FM Radio: Stereo FM Radio
- Internal Memory: 8 GB internal storage, 1 GB RAM
- Memory Card Slot: microSD up to 32GB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release Date – April, 2015.
- Snapdragon 410 processor could be laggy these days.
- The phone offers less powerful battery than the original LG Volt released a year earlier.
- To activate the phone you need to contact with Boost Mobile customer service.
- To use the phone you need to be a Boost Mobile subscriber.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging. It happens when retailers buy new handsets in bulk directly from service providers. Ask the seller whether the phone comes in retail box or bulk.
- User manual may not be included if the phones are offered in bulk packaging. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the LG Volt 2 is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to use this phone.
- Since the LG Volt 2 phone is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to activate the phone (free of charge but necessary).
- Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation
- Full Web Browser
- Data Sync
- 3G High Speed Data
- 4G High Speed Data
- Mobile Hotspot
- Data Tethering
- Megapixel Camera
- Front Facing Camera
- Video Recording
- Video Streaming
- TV Output
- Digital Living Network Alliance
- Music Player
- Memory Card Slot
- Voice Dialing
- FM Radio
- See more featuresSee less features