Need a new contract free 4G LTE Sprint phone at a price that won’t ruin your budget? If so, the LG Viper for Sprint might be exactly what you are looking for. In addition to super fast 4G LTE data the LG Viper offers NFC connectivity, Bluetooth version 3.0, and Wi-Fi with Direct support. Running Android 2.3 Gingerbread, the LG Viper comes with a 4-inch display, dual-core Snapdragon S3 processor, 1 GB of RAM, 4 GB of internal memory, microSD support, 5MP rear camera with 1080p video capture and a VGA front-facing camera. Released in 2012, the LG Viper can be purchased today from third-party vendors without contract at a cheap price.
Buying phones with older versions of Android software is a good alternative when you need a decent smartphone with 4G LTE connectivity at a low price. Also purchasing phones from third-party vendors may bring even more savings. However, keep in mind that buying phones online at cheap prices may be sometimes risky. Avoid buying phones at prices too good to be true. Here are some tips to consider which will help you to find a new phone at great price, avoid common mistakes and purchase it with no hazard.
Tips & Guides
Deals and Prices on New LG Viper 4G LTE
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|Super Saver||149.99||Buy it now ›|
LG Viper 4G LTE Specs
- Manufacturer: LG
- Model: Viper
- Condition: New
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: Sprint
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a CDMA phone. It does not support SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: CDMA 800 / 850 / 1900 and LTE 1900
LG Viper 4G LTE Details
- Name: LG Viper 4G LTE
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 2.3 Gingerbread
- Processor: Dual-core 1.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S3 MSM8660 plus 1 GB RAM
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 5 ounces (142 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.44 inches wide x 4.59 inches high x 0.46 inches deep
- Color: Black
- Estimated Battery Talk: 7 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: ? hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: LS840 VIPER
- UPC/GTIN: 00652810514804
LG Viper 4G LTE Features
- Display: 4-inch Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS, LBS
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: 1xEV-DO Rev A
- 4G High Speed Data: LTE (Cat 3)
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 b g n, Wi-Fi Direct
- Mobile Hotspot: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Data Tethering: Share your internet connection with Wi-Fi enabled devices.
- Bluetooth: Version 3.0 Supported Profiles: HSP 1.2, HFP 1.5, OPP, FTP, PBA, A2DP 1.2, AVRC 1.3, MAP
- NFC: Enables quick, secure two-way interactions among electronic devices.
- Email: Protocols Supported: IMAP, POP, Exchange
- Camera Resolution: 5 Megapixel
- Front Facing Camera: Less than 1 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 1080p HD
- Video Streaming: Yes
- DLNA: Share music, photos and videos over a home network.
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, WAV, eAAC+, WMA player
- Internal Memory: 4 GB internal storage, 1 GB RAM
- Memory Card Slot: microSD
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release Date – January 2012, what makes the LG Viper an older.
- LG together with Sprint has launched already newer Android smartphones with new look and updated specs.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging. It happens when retailers buy new handsets in bulk directly from service providers. Ask the seller whether the phone comes in retail box or bulk.
- User manual may not be included if the phones are offered in bulk packaging. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- Battery life may be an issue if you addicted to use 3G/4G high speed data, Wi-Fi or GPS location services.
- Memory card may not be included.
- To activate the phone you need to contact Sprint customer service.
- To use the phone you need to be a Sprint subscriber.
- Phone does not support SIM cards. It cannot be used overseas.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the LG Viper 4G LTE is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to activate this phone.
- Because theLG Viper 4G LTE is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to activate the phone and use Google Play store (free of charge but necessary).
- Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation
- Full Web Browser
- Data Sync
- 3G High Speed Data
- 4G High Speed Data
- Mobile Hotspot
- Data Tethering
- Megapixel Camera
- Front Facing Camera
- Video Recording
- Video Streaming
- Digital Living Network Alliance
- Music Player
- Memory Card Slot
- Voice Dialing
- See more featuresSee less features