The LG Venice for Boost Mobile is an eye-catching device with its platinum finish and slim design packed with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich and Optimus 3.0 UI. This thin and light smartphone features large 4.3-inch touch screen, 1GHz processor with 768 MB RAM, 5-megapixel camera with 720p HD video capture, secondary front camera, DLNA wireless media streaming, and QuickMemo to create, share drawings and notes. Released in 2012, the LG Venice can be yours at a cheaper price if you look beyond Boost Mobile store.
Buying phones released in 2012 from third-party merchants is a good alternative when you need a featured Android smartphone at a cheaper price. Just be aware, buying high-end phones at a suspicious low prices may have sometimes flip sides. You know the rule – you get what you pay for. Before purchasing the phone we recommend to read few tips below to avoid common mistakes and purchase your new phone with confidence.
Tips & Guides
Deals and Prices on New LG Venice
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|Super Saver||89.95||Buy it now ›|
|FREE||179.99||Buy it now ›|
LG Venice Specs
- Manufacturer: LG
- Model: Venice (CDMA)
- Condition: New
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: Boost Mobile
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a CDMA phone. It does not support SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: CDMA 850 / 1700 / 1900 (Tri-Band CDMA)
LG Venice Details
- Name: LG Venice
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- Processor: 1 GHz Qualcomm MSM8655 plus 768 MB RAM
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 4.23 ounces (120 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.64 inches wide x 4.92 inches high x 0.34 inches deep
- Color: Black
- Estimated Battery Talk: 9 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 240 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: LG730
LG Venice Features
- Display: 4.3-inch Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: 1xEV-DO Rev A
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 b g n
- Data Tethering: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Bluetooth: Version 3.1 Supported Profiles: HSP 1.1, HFP 1.5, OPP, FTP, PBA, A2DP 1.2, AVRC 1.3, HID, PAN, MAP
- Email: Protocols Supported: POP, IMAP, GMail, Exchange
- Camera Resolution: 5 Megapixel
- Front Facing Camera: Less than 1 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 720p HD
- Video Streaming: YouTube
- DLNA: Share music, photos and videos over a home network.
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, AAC, AMR, AWB, M4A, MID, OGG, QCP, WAV, WMA
- Internal Memory: 4 GB plus 768 MB RAM
- Memory Card Slot: microSD up to 32GB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
A closer look. What you should know.
- LG Venice is an mid-range Android smartphone with svelte elegant design.
- LG has released already more advanced and powerful Android phones with improved specs and features.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging. It happens when retailers buy new handsets in bulk directly from service providers. Ask the seller whether the phone comes in retail box or bulk.
- User manual may not be included if the phones are offered in bulk packaging. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- Memory card may not be included.
- To activate the phone you need to contact Boost Mobile customer service.
- To use the phone you need to be a Boost Mobile subscriber.
- Phone does not support SIM cards. It cannot be used overseas.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the LG Venice is an Android smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to activate this phone.
- Because the LG Venice is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to activate the phone (free of charge but necessary).