Enchanted by the LG V10’s stylish design and powerful hardware? In case you wanted the LG V10 Verizon phone, the bad news is that the carrier has already discontinued the model? The good news is that you can always use third-party vendors and get it even cheaper. Dressed in an attractive and durable metal and silicone shell, the LG V10 houses a massive 5.7-inch Quad HD display supporting a secondary screen panel allowing for easy access to notifications and favorite apps. Powered by the hexa-core Snapdragon 808 processor clocked at 1.8GHz and paired with 4GB RAM the phone delivers smooth multitasking. When it comes to optics they come represented by a 16MP main camera with OIS, laser focus and manual mode and a 5MP front dual camera system in charge of selfies. Except for shooting sharp photos, the handset is also capable to record 4K videos. Connectivity options include speedy 4G LTE, Wi-Fi and NFC, while a 3,000 removable battery with quick charging support keeps the device alive. Furthermore, the V10 also packs a fingerprint scanner for better data protection and microSD card slot, enabling expansion of 64GB of built-in storage. Unleashed in 2015 and having successors, the LG V10 Verizon phone is within your reach for cheap if bought from independent sellers suggested below.
If you want to get yourself a premium Verizon phone without ruining your budget, then buying it from third-party merchants should help you complete the task. By doing so, you won’t only save money, but also avoid long-term contracts. Also getting a high end phone released in 2015 will help you save even more. Just know that shopping online without experience may sometimes carry the risk of being deceived by slick sellers. Follow our advice and stay away from deals on great smartphones featuring ridiculously low prices. Note that if something raises your suspicion, it’s better to stay away than regret. To help you find a trustworthy deal on the LG V10 Verizon phone below we prepared a few tips on how to buy phones online and avoid common mistakes.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on New LG V10
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|Super Saver||249.99||Buy it now ›|
|FREE||407.99||Buy it now ›|
LG V10 Specs
- Manufacturer: LG
- Model: V10
- Condition: New
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: Verizon, Page Plus
- SIM Card Compatibility: Supports Nano SIM cards (4FF)
- Cellular Bands: CDMA 850 / 1900, GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900, WCDMA 1 / 2 / 5 / 8 plus LTE 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 7 / 13
- World Edition / Global Phone: This phone is compatible with CDMA and GSM network
LG V10 Details
- Name: LG V10
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 5.1 Lollipop - upgradable
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 plus 4GB RAM
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 6.77 ounces (192 grams)
- Dimensions: 3.12 inches wide x 6 inches high x 0.34 inches deep
- Color: Black
- Estimated Battery Talk: Removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery offers up to 22 hours of talk
- Estimated Battery Standby: Up to 150 hours
- Manufacturer Part No.: LG-VS990
- UPC/GTIN: 00652810815994
LG V10 Features
- Display: 5.7-inch Touch Screen
- Display Resolution: Quad HD 1440 x 2560 pixels ~515 ppi pixel density
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes, on the back
- GPS Navigation: Yes
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: Yes
- 4G High Speed Data: LTE (Cat 6)
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 ac a b g n
- Mobile Hotspot: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Fast Charging: Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0
- Bluetooth: Version 4.1 Supported Profiles: HSP 1.2, HFP 1.6, OPP, PBA, A2DP 1.2, AVRC 1.5, HID, PAN, SAP 1.1, MAP, HDP
- NFC: Yes
- Email: Yes
- Camera Resolution: 16 Megapixel
- Front Facing Camera: 5 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 4K UHD; time-lapse mode, slow-motion mode (120 fps, 720p HD) / includes video editor with auto-edit mode
- Video Streaming: Yes
- TV Output: Yes
- DLNA: Share music, photos and videos over a home network.
- Music Player: MP3/WAV/FLAC/eAAC+/WMA player
- Internal Memory: 64 GB storage and 4GB RAM
- Memory Card Slot: microSD up to 2TB
- Voice Dialing: Yes
- Voice Recognition: HD Voice
- Quad-Band Phone: Quad Band GSM Phone, can be used overseas if unlocked.
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release Date – October, 2015.
- LG's flagship phablet and one of the best phones of 2015, can be costly.
- Large handset, can be challenging to navigate with one hand.
- Gorgeous looking phone with secondary display.
- Secondary display doesn't offer any essential necessities.
- To activate the phone you need to contact with Verizon or Page Plus.
- To use the phone you need to be a Verizon or Page Plus subscriber.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging. It sometimes happens when retailers buy brand new handsets in bulk from service providers. Ask the seller whether the phone comes in retail box or bulk.
- User manual may not be included if the phones are offered in bulk packaging. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- SIM card and memory card may not be included.
- LG V10 is a rugged phone but is not waterproof.
- Lack of FM Radio.
- Comes with Android Lollipop out of the box instead of Marshmallow.
- Touch Screen
- Fingerprint Scanner
- GPS Navigation
- Full Web Browser
- Data Sync
- 3G High Speed Data
- 4G High Speed Data
- Mobile Hotspot
- Fast Charging
- Megapixel Camera
- Front Facing Camera
- Video Recording
- Video Streaming
- TV Output
- Digital Living Network Alliance
- Music Player
- Memory Card Slot
- Voice Dialing
- World Edition Phone (CDMA & GSM)
- Quad-Band Phone (GSM)
- See more featuresSee less features