Need a budget-friendly messaging device with QWERTY keyboard? If your answer is “yes”, then you may want to check out the deal on the LG Rumor Reflex. If you communicate mostly by messaging, then this device will be perfect for you since it offers a slide-out full QWERTY keyboard and quite big 3-inch touch screen. Other than that, the phone packs rather mid-range features: 2 MP camera, 480 MHz processor, 512 MB of storage with optional expansion via microSD card slot. The LG Rumor Reflex was released in 2011 for Boost Mobile prepaid network and today is available at cheaper price from-third party vendors.
Buying from third-party stores is a great choice if you are looking for a messaging phone with QWERTY keyboard but do not want to spend too much money. Just be careful, buying suspiciously cheap phones online may have some downsides. Remember, you get what you pay for. Please follow the guidelines below on how to buy cheap phones to make your purchase smooth and safe.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on New LG Rumor Reflex
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|Super Saver||129.99||Buy it now ›|
LG Rumor Reflex Specs
- Manufacturer: LG
- Model: Rumor Reflex (CDMA)
- Condition: New
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: Boost Mobile
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a CDMA phone. It does not support SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: CDMA 800 / 850 / 1900
LG Rumor Reflex Details
- Name: LG Rumor Reflex
- Software Version: BREW
- Processor: 480 MHz plus 256 MB RAM
- Form Factor (Design): Slider Phone
- Weight: 4.7 ounces (133 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.1 inches wide x 4.2 inches high x 0.6 inches deep
- Color: Titanium Gray
- Estimated Battery Talk: 5.3 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 300 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: Reflex
- UPC/GTIN: 00851427003538
LG Rumor Reflex Features
- Display: 3-inch Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS, LBS
- Keyboard: Full QWERTY Keyboard
- Internet Browser: WAP Mobile Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: 1xEV-DO Rev 0
- Bluetooth: Version 3.0 Supported Profiles: HSP 1.2, HFP 1.5, OPP, FTP, PBA, DUN, A2DP, AVRC 1.3, MAP
- Email: Protocols Supported: POP, IMAP, Exchange
- Camera Resolution: 2 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: QVGA (320 x 240)
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, AAC, AAC+, WMA, WAV, M4A
- Internal Memory: 512 MB plus 256 MB RAM
- Memory Card Slot: microSD up to 32GB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release Date – 2011, what makes the LG Rumor Reflex an older model.
- Boost Mobile is currently offering newer messaging phones with new look and upgraded capabilities.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging. It happens when retailers buy new handsets in bulk directly from service providers. Ask the seller whether the phone comes in retail box or bulk.
- User manual may not be included if the phones are offered in bulk packaging. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- Low resolution video capture.
- No flash on camera.
- Memory card may not be included.
- To activate the phone you need to contact Boost Mobile customer service.
- To use the phone you need to be a Boost Mobile subscriber.
- Phone does not support SIM cards. It cannot be used overseas.