Today Best Price:
The LG Optimus M+ LM695 from Metro PCS is a compact touch screen cell phone that runs on a very anticipated Andriod 2.3 Gingerbread platform. The LG Optimus M+ LM695 steps up among regular Android devices by offering a 5 megapixel camera, free cloud storage, NFC technology, Wi-Fi, Mobile Hotspot and GPS navigation. Released in 2011, the LG Optimus M+ is available at firm price from third-party vendors.
Buying new phones from third-party vendors is a good alternative when you need a LG Optimus smartphone at a cheaper price. However, buying brand new phones online at suspicious low prices may be sometimes risky. When you buy a cheap phones keep a few things in mind. You know, you get what you pay for. Here are some tips to consider to help you find a new phone at great value and purchase it with confidence.
Tips & Guides
Deals and Prices on New LG Optimus M+
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|FREE||49.99||Buy it now ›|
LG Optimus M+ Specs
- Manufacturer: LG
- Model: Optimus M+
- Condition: New
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: Metro PCS
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a CDMA phone. It does not support SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: CDMA 850 / 1700 / 1900 (Tri-Band CDMA)
LG Optimus M+ Details
- Name: LG Optimus M+
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 2.3 Gingerbread
- Processor: 800 MHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S2 MSM8655 plus 512 MB RAM
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 4.25 ounces (120 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.47 inches wide x 4.58 inches high x 0.39 inches deep
- Color: Black
- Estimated Battery Talk: 7.3 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 320 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: LM695
LG Optimus M+ Features
- Display: 3.5-inch Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS, LBS, Google Maps with Street View
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: 1xEV-DO Rev A
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 b g n
- Mobile Hotspot: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Data Tethering: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Bluetooth: Supported Profiles: HSP 1.2, HFP 1.5, OPP, FTP, PBA, DUN, A2DP 1.2, AVRC, MAP, Version 3.0
- NFC: Enables quick, secure two-way interactions among electronic devices.
- Email: Protocols Supported: POP, IMAP, GMail, Exchange
- Camera Resolution: 5 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: WVGA / 480p
- Video Streaming: YouTube
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, AAC, AAC+, WMA, WAV
- Internal Memory: 1 GB plus 512 MB RAM, 4 GB ROM
- Memory Card Slot: microSD up to 32GB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release Date – 2011, what makes the Optimus M+ an older model among newer Android smartphones.
- LG has released already newer Android smartphones for Metro PCS with new look and upgraded capabilities.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging. It happens when retailers buy new handsets in bulk directly from service providers. Ask the seller whether the phone comes in retail box or bulk.
- User manual may not be included if the phones are offered in bulk packaging. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- Memory card may not be included.
- Lack of 4G high speed data capability.
- To activate the phone you need to contact Metro PCS customer support.
- To use the phone you need to be a Metro PCS subscriber.
- Phone does not support SIM cards. It cannot be used overseas.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the LG Optimus M+ MS695 is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to activate this phone.
- Because the LG Optimus M+ MS695 is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to activate the phone or use Android Market (free of charge but required).