Today Best Price:
On the market for T-Mobile affordable phone without contract with 4G LTE connectivity and large battery that will provide many hours of juice? If so, the LG Optimus F3 might be the right choice. The phone packs 4G LTE radio allowing you to access the web at top speed and sports a 2,460 mAh removable battery which is good for up to 13.5 hours of talk time. The Optimus F3 features a 4-inch display, 1.2 GHz Snapdragon processor, 1 GB of RAM, 4 GB of internal memory as well as a 5-megapixel rear camera and a front-facing one. The phone runs Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean and comes pre-loaded with LG-exclusive software such as QSlide, QuickMemo, and QuickTranslator. Released in 2013, the LG Optimus F3 P659 can be yours today at an attractive price tag.
Buying phones online from third-party vendors may be a good alternative if you want to purchase a 4G LTE smartphone for T-Mobile at a cheap price. However, be aware. Buying phones at surprisingly low prices may have sometimes flip sides. When you shop online keep few things in mind. You know the rule, you get what you pay for. Below you can find few tips to help you find a great deal on your new phone, avoid disappointing experience and shop with confidence.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on New LG Optimus F3 4G LTE
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|Super Saver||125.00||Buy it now ›|
|FREE||188.88||Buy it now ›|
LG Optimus F3 4G LTE Specs
- Manufacturer: LG
- Model: Optimus F3
- Condition: New
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: T-Mobile
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a GSM phone. It accepts SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 (Quad Band GSM), WCDMA 850 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100 and LTE 700 / 1700
- World Edition / Global Phone: Quad Band GSM Phone, can be used overseas if unlocked first.
LG Optimus F3 4G LTE Details
- Name: LG Optimus F3 4G LTE
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean
- Processor: Dual-core 1.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 plus 1 GB RAM
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 4.0 ounces (113 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.44 inches wide x 4.57 inches high x 0.4 inches deep
- Color: Black
- Estimated Battery Talk: 16 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: ? hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: P659
LG Optimus F3 4G LTE Features
- Display: 4-inch Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: HSDPA 42
- 4G High Speed Data: LTE
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 b g n, Wi-Fi Direct
- Mobile Hotspot: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Data Tethering: Share your internet connection with Wi-Fi enabled devices.
- Bluetooth: Version 4.0 Supported Profiles: HSP 1.2, HFP 1.6, OPP, FTP, PBA, A2DP 1.2, AVRC 1.3, HID, PAN, MAP
- NFC: Enables quick, secure two-way interactions among electronic devices.
- Email: Protocols Supported: IMAP, POP, Exchange
- Camera Resolution: 5 Megapixel
- Front Facing Camera: Less than 1 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 1080p HD
- Video Streaming: Yes
- DLNA: Share music, photos and videos over a home network.
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, WAV, eAAC+, WMA player
- Internal Memory: 4 GB internal storage, 1 GB RAM
- Memory Card Slot: microSD up to 32GB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
- Quad-Band Phone: Can be used overseas if unlocked first.
A closer look. What you should know.
- The LG Optimus F3 has been released in 2013 as an inexpensive mid-range Android smartphone.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging. It happens when retailers buy new handsets in bulk directly from service providers. Ask the seller whether the phone comes in retail box or bulk.
- User manual may not be included if the phones are offered in bulk packaging. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- Memory card may not be included.
- To use the phone you need to be a T-Mobile subscriber.
- This is not an unlocked phone. Despite of its Quad Band capability, in order to use this phone abroad or different service provider, the handset must be unlocked first.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the LG Optimus F3 is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to activate this phone.
- Because the LG Optimus F3 is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to activate the phone (free of charge but necessary).
- Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation
- Full Web Browser
- Data Sync
- 3G High Speed Data
- 4G High Speed Data
- Mobile Hotspot
- Data Tethering
- Megapixel Camera
- Front Facing Camera
- Video Recording
- Video Streaming
- Digital Living Network Alliance
- Music Player
- Memory Card Slot
- Voice Dialing
- Quad-Band Phone (GSM)
- See more featuresSee less features