The LG Optimus Elite from Virgin Mobile is a compact touch screen cell phone that runs on a very anticipated Android 2.3 Gingerbread platform. The LG Elite steps up among regular Android devices by offering a 5 megapixel camera, free cloud storage, NFC technology, Wi-Fi, Mobile Hotspot and GPS navigation. Released in 2011, the LG Elite is available at firm price from third-party vendors.
Buying new phones from third-party vendors is a good alternative when you need a LG Optimus smartphone at a cheaper price. However, buying brand new phones online at suspicious low prices may be sometimes risky. When you buy a cheap phones keep a few things in mind. You know, you get what you pay for. Here are some tips to consider to help you find a new phone at great value and purchase it with confidence.
Tips & Guides
Deals and Prices on New LG Optimus Elite
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|Super Saver||89.99||Buy it now ›|
LG Optimus Elite Specs
- Manufacturer: LG
- Model: Optimus Elite
- Condition: New
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: Virgin Mobile
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a CDMA phone. It does not support SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: CDMA 850 / 1700 / 1900 (Tri-Band CDMA)
LG Optimus Elite Details
- Name: LG Optimus Elite
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 2.3 Gingerbread
- Processor: 800 MHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S2 MSM8655 plus 512 MB RAM
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 4.25 ounces (120 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.47 inches wide x 4.58 inches high x 0.39 inches deep
- Color: Black
- Estimated Battery Talk: 7.3 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 320 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: LS696 Elite
LG Optimus Elite Features
- Display: 3.5-inch Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS, LBS, Google Maps with Street View
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: 1xEV-DO Rev A
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 b g n
- Mobile Hotspot: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Data Tethering: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Bluetooth: Supported Profiles: HSP 1.2, HFP 1.5, OPP, FTP, PBA, DUN, A2DP 1.2, AVRC, MAP, Version 3.0
- NFC: Enables quick, secure two-way interactions among electronic devices.
- Email: Protocols Supported: POP, IMAP, GMail, Exchange
- Camera Resolution: 5 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: WVGA / 480p
- Video Streaming: YouTube
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, AAC, AAC+, WMA, WAV
- Internal Memory: 1 GB plus 512 MB RAM, 4 GB ROM
- Memory Card Slot: microSD up to 32GB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
A closer look. What you should know.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging. It happens when retailers buy new handsets in bulk directly from service providers. Ask the seller whether the phone comes in retail box or bulk.
- User manual may not be included if the phones are offered in bulk packaging. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- Memory card may not be included.
- Lack of 4G high speed data capability.
- To activate the phone you need to contact Virgin Mobile customer support.
- To use the phone you need to be a Virgin Mobile subscriber.
- Phone does not support SIM cards. It cannot be used overseas.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the LG Optimus Elite is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to activate this phone.
- Because the LG Optimus Elite is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to activate the phone or use Android Market (free of charge but required).