Searching for a cheap unlocked messaging phone at an affordable price? If so, check out the latest deals on the LG Neon. The handset is equipped with a slide-out QWERTY keyboard with three rows of evenly-spaced round keys for fast and easy typing. The device is unlocked meaning that it can be used with any GSM carrier of your choose, such as AT&T, T-Mobile or Straight Talk. The handset sports a 2.4-inch QVGA display, microSD slot for memory expansion, and 2-megapixel camera. Other features include stereo Bluetooth, music player and an 800 mAh battery. Released in 2008 and discontinued by AT&T, the LG Neon can be purchased today at the cheapest price ever.
Buying old phones discontinued by service providers is a good alternative if you need a phone with physical QWERTY keyboard and various messaging features. Also buying phones from third-party vendors may increase your savings. Avoid, however, buying phones at prices to good to be true. When you shop online keep few things in mind. You know, every phone has its pros and cons, cheap phones especially cons. Here are a few tips below to help you find your new phone at great price and buy it with confidence.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on New LG Neon
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|Super Saver||20.00||Buy it now ›|
LG Neon Specs
- Manufacturer: LG
- Model: Neon
- Condition: New
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: AT&T, T-Mobile, Unlocked, Simple Mobile, Straight Talk, Net10
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a GSM phone. It accepts SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: GSM 850 / 1800 / 1900 (Tri-band Phone)
- World Edition / Global Phone: Tri Band GSM Phone, can be used overseas.
- Unlocked Phone: Compatible with any GSM carrier, such as AT&T, T-Mobile, Straight Talk SIM cards
LG Neon Details
- Name: LG Neon
- Form Factor (Design): Slider Phone
- Weight: 3.81 ounces (108 grams)
- Dimensions: 2 inches wide x 4 inches high x 0.66 inches deep
- Color: Black
- Estimated Battery Talk: 3 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 244 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: GT365
- UPC/GTIN: 00652810116510
LG Neon Features
- Display: 2.4-inch Touch Screen
- Keyboard: Full QWERTY Keyboard
- Internet Browser: WAP Mobile Browser
- Data Sync: with USB Data Cable
- Data Tethering: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Bluetooth: Version 2.0+EDR Supported Profiles: HSP, HFP 1.5, OPP, FTP, DUN, PBA, A2DP, AVRC, SAP, BPP
- Email: Yes
- Camera Resolution: 2 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: QVGA (320 x 240)
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, WMA, AAC, AAC+
- Internal Memory: 14 MB
- Memory Card Slot: microSD up to 4GB
A closer look. What you should know.
- LG Neon is a good simple messaging phone at low price.
- Release Date – 2008, what makes the LG Neon an older model among newer messaging phones.
- LG has released already newer texting phones featuring QWERTY keyboard with new look and upgraded capabilities.
- Discontinued model by AT&T, is now offered only by third party retailers.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging. It happens when retailers buy new handsets in bulk directly from service providers. Ask the seller whether the phone comes in retail box or bulk.
- User manual may not be included if the phones are offered in bulk packaging. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- Lack of 3G connectivity.
- SIM Card is not included
- Memory card may not be included.
- This is an unlocked phone, it may carry generic software.
- Generic software does not support premium features such as: sending pictures, web browsing, and sending emails. In order to utilize all of these you need to first obtain the settings from your service provider (AT&T or T-Mobile) and set up the phone manually.