Need an Android phone with huge touch screen for Boost Mobile? If so, you should check the LG Marquee LS855, which offers stunning 4 inch NOVA display, 5MP camera, 2MP front facing camera, Android OS 2.3 “Gingerbread”, and a 1GHz processor. Packaged in a ultra-weight design, the LG Marquee delivers easy-to-use access to applications, networks, and resources with the latest Android technology and large screen. Released in 2011 and expecting successor, the LG Marquee is available today at a firm price from third party stores.
Buying phones from third tier vendors is a good alternative when you need a feature-rich Android phone at a cheap price. Just be aware, buying new phones online at suspicious low prices may have flip sides. When you buy a cheap phones keep a few things in mind. You know, you get what you pay for. Read few tips below before purchasing a cheap phone to avoid common mistakes and purchase your new phone with confidence.
Tips & Guides
Deals and Prices on New LG Marquee LS855
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|Super Saver||129.99||Buy it now ›|
LG Marquee LS855 Specs
- Manufacturer: LG
- Model: Marquee LS855
- Condition: New
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: Boost Mobile
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a CDMA phone. It does not support SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: CDMA 800 / 850 / 1900 (Tri Band CDMA)
LG Marquee LS855 Details
- Name: LG Marquee LS855
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 2.3 Gingerbread
- Processor: 1 GHz TI OMAP 3630 (ARM Cortex A8)
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 3.95 ounces (112 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.52 inches wide x 4.8 inches high x 0.36 inches deep
- Color: Black
- Estimated Battery Talk: 5.5 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 264 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: Marquee
LG Marquee LS855 Features
- Display: 4-inch Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS, LBS, Google Maps with Street View
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: 1xEV-DO Rev A
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 b g n
- Mobile Hotspot: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Bluetooth: Supported Profiles: HSP 1.2, HFP 1.5, OPP, FTP, PBA, DUN, A2DP 1.2, AVRC 1.3, MAP, Version 3.0
- Email: Protocols Supported: POP, IMAP, GMail, Exchange
- Camera Resolution: 5 Megapixel
- Front Facing Camera: 2 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 720p HD
- Video Streaming: YouTube
- DLNA: Share music, photos and videos over a home network.
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, AAC, AAC+, WAV
- Internal Memory: 1.3 GB
- Memory Card Slot: microSD up to 32GB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release Date – 2011, what makes the LG Marquee an older model among newer Android devices available today.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging. It happens when retailers buy new handsets in bulk directly from service providers. Ask the seller whether the phone comes in retail box or bulk.
- User manual may not be included if the phones are offered in bulk packaging. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- Because of the large screen, the battery life may be an issue, especially if you overuse data services such as 3G Internet browsing, WiFi or GPS navigation.
- Memory card may not be included.
- To activate the phone you need to contact Boost Mobile customer service.
- To use the phone you need to be a Boost Mobile subscriber.
- Phone does not support SIM cards. It cannot be used overseas.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the LG Marquee is an Android smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to activate this phone.
- Because the LG Marquee is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to activate the phone (free of charge but necessary).