Today Best Price:
Want to get one of the best smartphones of 2015 featuring a big, sharp screen and top-notch specs for less and without the necessity of signing a 2-year contract? Perhaps you should consider buying the LG G4 unlocked phone. Released recently (2015) the LG G4 sports all the features you may expect from a flagship smartphone. It comes with a large 5.5-inch Quad-HD display, a powerful hexa-core 1.8GHz Snapdragon 808 coupled with 3GB RAM and impressive optics represented by a 16MP main camera with OIS and a selfie-friendly 8MP front-facing shooter. Connectivity options include the world’s fastest 4G LTE Cat.9, Wi-Fi and NFC. Released in April 2015, carrying a premium value the LG G4 unlocked phone can be yours today considerably cheaper thanks to independent online vendors.
Buying unlocked phones online from third-party merchants is always a smart idea when you want to put your hands on a flagship-class handset for lower price. While avoiding long term contracts, you will get a SIM lock free phone compatible with any GSM carrier and additionally save yourself few bucks. However, a word of caution. Remember that nothing comes for free and dirty cheap offers on brand new phones are usually fishy. To protect you from being deceived, we prepared few tips below on how to find a great deal online on a brand new phone and buy it without risk.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on New LG G4
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|Super Saver||329.95||Buy it now ›|
|FREE||1,095.00||Buy it now ›|
LG G4 Specs
- Manufacturer: LG
- Model: LG G4
- Condition: New
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: AT&T, Cricket, Metro PCS, T-Mobile, Unlocked, Simple Mobile, Straight Talk, Net10
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a GSM phone. It accepts micro SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 (Quad Band GSM) WCDMA 1 / 2 / 4 / 5 plus LTE 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 7 / 12
- World Edition / Global Phone: Quad Band GSM Phone, can be used overseas.
- Unlocked Phone: Compatible with any GSM carrier, such as AT&T and T-Mobile.
LG G4 Details
- Name: LG G4
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Processor: Hexa-core 1.8 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 plus 3 GB RAM
- Form Factor (Design): Phablet
- Weight: 5.56 ounces (158 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.99 inches wide x 5.85 inches high x 0.40 inches deep
- Color: Leather Black
- Estimated Battery Talk: 21 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 396 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: G4BK
- UPC/GTIN: 08806084985699
LG G4 Features
- Display: 5.5-inch Touch Screen
- Display Resolution: 1440 x 2560 pixels, ~538 ppi pixel density
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: HSPA+ 42
- 4G High Speed Data: LTE (Cat 9)
- Mobile Hotspot: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Data Tethering: Share your internet connection with Wi-Fi enabled devices.
- Infrared: Yes
- Bluetooth: Version 4.1+LE, Supported Profiles: HSP 1.2, HFP 1.6, OPP, PBA, A2DP 1.2, AVRC 1.5, HID, PAN, SAP 1.1, MAP, HDP
- NFC: Enables quick, secure two-way interactions among electronic devices.
- Email: Protocols Supported: Gmail, POP, IMAP, Exchange
- Camera Resolution: 16 Megapixel
- Front Facing Camera: 8 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 4K UHD
- Video Streaming: Miracast
- TV Output: SlimPort, up to 4K
- DLNA: Share music, photos and videos over a home network.
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, WAV, FLAC, eAAC+, WMA
- FM Radio: Stereo FM Radio
- Internal Memory: 32 GB internal storage, 3 GB RAM
- Memory Card Slot: microSD up to 2TB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
- Quad-Band Phone: Can be used overseas.
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release Date – April, 2015.
- LG's flagship smartphone for 2015.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the LG G4 is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to use this phone.
- Made of plastic.
- SIM card is not included.
- Lack of wireless charging feature.
- Battery life falls short versus competing flagship smartphones.
- Since the Samsung LG G4 is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to activate the phone (free of charge but necessary).
- The phone may come without original retail packaging. It happens when retailers buy brand new handsets in bulk from service providers. Ask the seller whether the phone comes in retail box or bulk.
- User manual may not be included if the phones are offered in bulk packaging. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation
- Full Web Browser
- Data Sync
- 3G High Speed Data
- 4G High Speed Data
- Mobile Hotspot
- Data Tethering
- Megapixel Camera
- Front Facing Camera
- Video Recording
- Video Streaming
- TV Output
- Digital Living Network Alliance
- Music Player
- Memory Card Slot
- Voice Dialing
- FM Radio
- Quad-Band Phone (GSM)
- See more featuresSee less features