Today Best Price:
The G2 is LG’s the most powerful flagship smartphone of 2013. The awe-inspiring phone boasts a 5.2-inch True HD 1080p display offering an amazing pixel density of 424 ppi. The handset packs Qualcomm’s most recent chip, the quad-core Snapdragon 800, clocked at 2.3 GHz. The LG G2 comes with 2 GB of RAM and 32 GB of internal memory with microSD slot for storage expansion. The device sports a 13MP rear camera and a 2MP front-facing camera. Other features include unique back buttons, NFC, Bluetooth 4.0 and eye-tracking technology. Released in 2013, the unlocked LG G2 can be yours today at attractive price without signing up any contracts.
Buying phones from third party vendors is a smart move to get high-end smartphone at a cheaper price. Just be aware. Buying new phones at suspicious cheap prices may be sometimes tricky. You know the rule, you get what you pay for. Before purchasing a phone read few tips below which will help you find great deal on the LG G2, avoid common mistakes and purchase the phone with confidence.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on New LG G2
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|Super Saver||399.99||Buy it now ›|
|FREE||649.00||Buy it now ›|
LG G2 Specs
- Manufacturer: LG
- Model: G2
- Condition: New
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: AT&T, T-Mobile, Unlocked, Simple Mobile, Straight Talk, Net10
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a GSM phone. It accepts SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 (Quad Band GSM) WCDMA 850 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100 plus LTE 700 / 850 / 1700 / 1900
- World Edition / Global Phone: Quad Band GSM Phone, can be used overseas.
- Unlocked Phone: Compatible with any GSM carrier, such as AT&T and T-Mobile or Straight Talk.
LG G2 Details
- Name: LG G2
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean
- Processor: Quad-core 2.3 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 (8974) plus 2 GB RAM
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 4.96 ounces (141 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.79 inches wide x 5.45 inches high x 0.36 inches deep
- Color: Black
- Estimated Battery Talk: 17.9 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 696 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: D800 / D801 / D802 / LS980
LG G2 Features
- Display: 5.2-inch Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: HSDPA 42
- 4G High Speed Data: LTE
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 ac a b g n
- Mobile Hotspot: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Data Tethering: Share your internet connection with other wi-fi enabled devices.
- Bluetooth: Version 4.0+LE, Apt-X Supported Profiles: HSP 1.2, HFP 1.6, OPP, FTP, PBA, A2DP 1.2, AVRC 1.3, HID, PAN, MAP, HDP
- Email: Protocols Supported: POP, IMAP, Exchange, Gmail
- Camera Resolution: 13 Megapixel
- Front Facing Camera: 2 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 1080p HD
- Video Streaming: Yes
- DLNA: Share music, photos and videos over a home network.
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, WAV, eAAC+, WMA player
- Internal Memory: 32 GB internal storage, 2 GB RAM
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
- Quad-Band Phone: Can be used overseas.
A closer look. What you should know.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the LG G2 is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to use this phone.
- SIM card is not included.
- Doesn’t have FM Radio.
- Lack of memory card slot for storage expansion.
- This is an unlocked phone, it may carry generic software.
- Generic software may not support data services such as: MMS - picture messaging, web browsing, and sending/receiving emails. In many cases, in order to utilize data services you will need to first obtain settings from your service provider (AT&T or T-Mobile) and set up the phone manually.
- Regarding 3G / 4G high speed data. If you are planning to use this phone with US carriers, such as AT&T or T-Mobile, you may encounter issues with 3G / 4G high speed data. We suggest contact your service provider prior purchase to compare network requirements with phone's capabilities.
- Since the LG G2 is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to activate the phone (free of charge but necessary).
- Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation
- Full Web Browser
- Data Sync
- 3G High Speed Data
- 4G High Speed Data
- Mobile Hotspot
- Data Tethering
- Megapixel Camera
- Front Facing Camera
- Video Recording
- Video Streaming
- Digital Living Network Alliance
- Music Player
- Memory Card Slot
- Voice Dialing
- Quad-Band Phone (GSM)
- See more featuresSee less features