Today Best Price:
On the market for an affordable LTE-capable smartphone on Boost Mobile featuring a massive screen and stylus-supported input? If so, then the LG G Stylo seems to be everything you are looking for. The phone comes with a generous 5.7-inch 720x1280p LCD screen with a dedicated stylus pen for more precise input. Running the latest Android 5.0 Lollipop the G Stylo is powered a 1.2GHz Snapdragon 410 coupled with 1GB RAM and 8GB of built-in storage. Other pretty nice features include: 8MP 1080p camcorder, 5MP front-facing shooter and a powerful 3,000 mAh battery. Released in March 2015, the LG G Stylo for Boost Mobile may be yours considerably cheaper thanks to independent online vendors.
Buying phones from third-party merchants is always a smart move, when you want to get yourself a nicely specced phablet with low price and dno long-term commitments. However, it’s not a secret that price defines the product’s quality so try to avoid suspiciously cheap deals on new phones since they may be fishy. To help you find a good deal on a new phablet below we present few tips on how to shop online with confidence.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on New LG G Stylo
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|FREE||179.99||Buy it now ›|
|Super Saver||195.00||Buy it now ›|
|FREE||229.99||Buy it now ›|
|FREE||1,179.99||Buy it now ›|
LG G Stylo Specs
- Manufacturer: LG
- Model: G Stylo
- Condition: New
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: Boost Mobile
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a CDMA phone. It does not support SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: CDMA 800 / 850 / 1900 (Tri-band CDMA) plus LTE 2 / 4 / 5 / 12 / 25 / 26 / 41
LG G Stylo Details
- Name: LG G Stylo
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Processor: Quad-core 1.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916) plus 1 GB RAM
- Form Factor (Design): Phablet
- Weight: 5.85 ounces (166 grams)
- Dimensions: 3.12 inches wide x 6.08 inches high x 0.37 inches deep
- Color: Black
- Estimated Battery Talk: 24 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: ? hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: Stylo
LG G Stylo Features
- Display: 5.7-inch Touch Screen
- Display Resolution: 720 x 1280 pixels, ~258 ppi pixel density
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: 1xEV-DO Rev A
- 4G High Speed Data: LTE (Cat 4)
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 a b g n, Wi-Fi Direct
- Mobile Hotspot: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Data Tethering: Share your internet connection with Wi-Fi enabled devices.
- Bluetooth: Version 4.1, Supported Profiles: HSP 1.2, HFP 1.6, OPP, PBA, A2DP 1.2, AVRC 1.5, HID, PAN, MAP, HDP
- Email: Protocols Supported: Gmail, Exchange, POP, IMAP
- Camera Resolution: 8 Megapixel
- Front Facing Camera: 5 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 1080p HD
- Video Streaming: Yes
- DLNA: Share music, photos and videos over a home network.
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, WAV, eAAC+
- Internal Memory: 8 GB internal storage, 1 GB RAM
- Memory Card Slot: microSD up to 32GB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release Date – March, 2015.
- Large - 3.12 inches wide x 6.08 inches high.
- Heavy - 5.85 ounces.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging. It happens when retailers buy new handsets in bulk directly from service providers. Ask the seller whether the phone comes in retail box or bulk.
- User manual may not be included if the phones are offered in bulk packaging. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- Memory card may not be included.
- To activate the phone you need to contact Boost Mobile customer service.
- To use the phone you need to be a Boost Mobile subscriber.
- The phone does not support SIM cards. It cannot be used overseas.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the LG G Stylo is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to activate this phone.
- Because this is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to activate the phone (free of charge but necessary).
- Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation
- Full Web Browser
- Data Sync
- 3G High Speed Data
- 4G High Speed Data
- Mobile Hotspot
- Data Tethering
- Megapixel Camera
- Front Facing Camera
- Video Recording
- Video Streaming
- Digital Living Network Alliance
- Music Player
- Memory Card Slot
- Voice Dialing
- See more featuresSee less features