Wanna stand out from the crowd thanks to unique phone? If so, the LG G Flex may be just the one. The G Flex is the first phone with vertically curved body that matches the shape of your face. The back panel of the device is covered in an innovative self-healing coating which is able to eliminate minor scrapes and scratches within minutes. The handset’s key features include a 6-inch Real P-OLED RGB display, 2.26 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor, 3 GB of RAM and 32 GB of internal memory. The LG G Flex also offers dual cameras: a 13-megapixel sensor on the back and a 2.1-megapixel snapper on the front, as well as a powerful 3,500 mAh battery. Released in November 2014, the unlocked LG G Flex is now available in the US from third-party retailers.
Buying phones from third party vendors is a smart move to get a high-end Android smartphone at a cheaper price. Just be aware. Buying new phones at suspicious low prices may be sometimes tricky. Avoid the deals too good to be true. When you shop online, keep few things in mind. You know the rule, you get what you pay for. Before purchasing a phone read few tips below which will help you to avoid common mistakes and purchase your new phone with confidence.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on New LG G Flex
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|FREE||259.00||Buy it now ›|
LG G Flex Specs
- Manufacturer: LG
- Model: G Flex
- Condition: New
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: AT&T, T-Mobile, Unlocked, Simple Mobile, Straight Talk, Net10
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a GSM phone. It accepts SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 (Quad-Band), WCDMA 850 / 1900 / 2100 , LTE 850 / 1800 LTE-A
- World Edition / Global Phone: Quad Band GSM Phone, can be used overseas.
- Unlocked Phone: Compatible with any GSM carrier, such as AT&T and T-Mobile.
LG G Flex Details
- Name: LG G Flex
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean
- Processor: Quad-core 2.26 GHz Snapdragon 800 plus 2 GB RAM
- Form Factor (Design): Curved Phone
- Weight: 6.24 ounces (177 grams)
- Dimensions: 3.21 inches wide x 6.32 inches high x 0.34 inches deep
- Color: Black
- Estimated Battery Talk: ? hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: ? hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: F340
LG G Flex Features
- Display: 6-inch Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: HSDPA 42
- 4G High Speed Data: LTE
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 ac a b g n
- Mobile Hotspot: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Data Tethering: Share your internet connection with Wi-Fi enabled devices.
- Bluetooth: Version 4.0 with A2DP, LE
- NFC: Enables quick, secure two-way interactions among electronic devices.
- Email: Protocols Supported: IMAP, POP, Exchange
- Camera Resolution: 13 Megapixel
- Front Facing Camera: 2.1 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 1080p HD
- Video Streaming: Yes
- DLNA: Share music, photos and videos over a home network.
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, WAV, eAAC+, WMA player
- Internal Memory: 32 GB internal storage, 2 GB RAM
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
- Quad-Band Phone: Can be used overseas.
A closer look. What you should know.
- Large size - 3.21 inches wide x 6.32 inches high.
- Heavy - weights 6.24 ounces.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the LG G Flex is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to use this phone.
- SIM Card is not included.
- The battery is non-removable.
- Lack of an expandable memory card slot.
- This is an unlocked phone, it may carry generic software.
- Generic software does not support data features such as: MMS - picture messaging, web browsing, and sending/receiving emails. In order to utilize data services you will need to first obtain settings from your service provider (AT&T or T-Mobile) and set up the phone manually.
- Regarding the high speed data feature. The LG G Flex was originally released internationally. If you are planning to use this phone with US carriers, such as AT&T or T-Mobile, you might encounter issues with 3G / 4G high speed data. We suggest contact your service provider prior purchase to compare 3G network requirements with phone's capabilities.
- Because the LG G Flex is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to activate the phone (free of charge but necessary).
- Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation
- Full Web Browser
- Data Sync
- 3G High Speed Data
- 4G High Speed Data
- Mobile Hotspot
- Data Tethering
- Megapixel Camera
- Front Facing Camera
- Video Recording
- Video Streaming
- TV Output
- Digital Living Network Alliance
- Music Player
- Voice Dialing
- Quad-Band Phone (GSM)
- See more featuresSee less features