Today Best Price:
Hunting for a phone with comfortable arched design, sharp display, latest processor and scratch-resistant coating? Search no more since the recent update to the G Flex line, the G Flex 2 has it all. Sporting a massive 5.5-inch 1080p OLED display and an octa-core 64-bit Snapdragon 810 with 3GB RAM, the phone offers its users great performance without any lag enhanced by Android 5.0 Lollipop. On the optics side the phone delivers a 13MP main camera with OIS and 2.1 front-facing camera. Furthermore, thanks “self-healing” coat the phone does not have problem fending off everyday scuffs and scratches. Released in March 2015, the unlocked LG G Flex 2 is within your reach noticeably cheaper when purchased from third-party stores.
If you need a contract-free premium smartphone for cheaper price, buying it from independent online sellers is one of the best ways to achieve the goal. Also purchasing unlocked phones will give you an option to use the phone with any GSM carrier, such as AT&T or T-Mobile. In other words, you will save yourself time, money and formalities. Though conscious that price often defines product’s quality, never get tempted by fishy low prices on new high-end phones. Read our tips located below and learn how to find a great deal on your new phone online and buy it without hazard.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on New LG G Flex2
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|FREE||182.99||Buy it now ›|
|Super Saver||199.82||Buy it now ›|
LG G Flex2 Specs
- Manufacturer: LG
- Model: G Flex2
- Condition: New
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: AT&T, Cricket, Metro PCS, T-Mobile, Unlocked, Simple Mobile, Straight Talk, Net10
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a GSM phone. It accepts micro SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 (Quad Band GSM) WCDMA 1 / 2 / 5 / 8 plus LTE 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 7 / 12 / 17 / 29
- World Edition / Global Phone: Quad Band GSM Phone, can be used overseas.
- Unlocked Phone: Compatible with any GSM carrier, such as AT&T and T-Mobile.
LG G Flex2 Details
- Name: LG G Flex2
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Processor: 64-bit / 8-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 plus 3 GB RAM
- Form Factor (Design): Phablet
- Weight: 5.36 ounces (152 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.96 inches wide x 5.87 inches high x 0.35 inches deep
- Color: Titan Silver
- Estimated Battery Talk: 18 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 400 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: H950 / H955 / H959
LG G Flex2 Features
- Display: 5.5-inch Touch Screen
- Display Resolution: 1080 x 1920 pixels, ~403 ppi pixel density
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: HSPA+ 42
- 4G High Speed Data: LTE (Cat 4)
- Mobile Hotspot: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Data Tethering: Share your internet connection with Wi-Fi enabled devices.
- Infrared: With QRemote app for controlling AV gear
- Bluetooth: Version 4.1 with aptX, Supported Profiles: HSP 1.2, HFP 1.6, OPP, PBA, A2DP 1.2, AVRC 1.5, HID, PAN, SAP 1.1, MAP, HDP
- NFC: Enables quick, secure two-way interactions among electronic devices.
- Email: Protocols Supported: Gmail, POP, IMAP, Exchange
- Camera Resolution: 13 Megapixel
- Front Facing Camera: 2.1 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 4K UHD
- Video Streaming: Miracast
- TV Output: SlimPort
- DLNA: Share music, photos and videos over a home network.
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, WAV, FLAC, eAAC+, AC3, WMA
- Internal Memory: 32 GB internal storage, 3 GB RAM
- Memory Card Slot: microSD up to 2TB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
- Quad-Band Phone: Can be used overseas.
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release Date – March, 2015.
- Smaller, lighter and more comfortable versus its predecessor the LG G Flex. Smaller build, however, means a smaller battery.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging. It happens when retailers buy brand new handsets in bulk from service providers. Ask the seller whether the phone comes in retail box or bulk.
- User manual may not be included if the phones are offered in bulk packaging. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the LG G Flex 2 is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to use this phone.
- SIM card is not included.
- The battery is non-removable.
- Lack of wireless charging feature.
- Since the Samsung LG G Flex 2 is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to activate the phone (free of charge but necessary).
- Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation
- Full Web Browser
- Data Sync
- 3G High Speed Data
- 4G High Speed Data
- Mobile Hotspot
- Data Tethering
- Megapixel Camera
- Front Facing Camera
- Video Recording
- Video Streaming
- TV Output
- Digital Living Network Alliance
- Music Player
- Memory Card Slot
- Voice Dialing
- Quad-Band Phone (GSM)
- See more featuresSee less features