Today Best Price:
Wondering how to protect your precious phone from damage during a cross-country expedition, a hike in the mountains or sailing trip? You will never have to worry about that if you have the ruggedized Sprint’s Kyocera DuraXT. This replacement for the DuraMax is MIL-STD 810G compliant for dust, shock, vibration, temperature extremes, humidity, solar radiation, salt fog, blowing rain and water immersion in up to 3.28 feet of water for up to 30 minutes. To make communication easier, the device supports Sprint’s push-to-talk service. Key features of the DuraXT include 2-inch main display, 1-inch secondary display, expandable storage, 3-megapixel camera and 1,360 mAh battery. Released in 2011, the Kyocera DuraXT for Sprint is available today at a cheap price without contract.
Buying phones online from third-party vendors may be a good alternative if you want to purchase a rugged phone at a price cheaper than in carrier’s store. However, remember that buying phones at unusually low prices may be sometimes risky. Keep in mind that you get what you pay for. Below you can find a few tips for your convenience to help you avoid disappointing purchase and shop with confidence.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on New Kyocera DuraXT
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|FREE||76.84||Buy it now ›|
|Super Saver||89.99||Buy it now ›|
|5.00||90.00||Buy it now ›|
Kyocera DuraXT Specs
- Manufacturer: Kyocera
- Model: DuraXT
- Condition: New
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: Sprint
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a CDMA phone. It does not support SIM cards for talk and text services.
- Cellular Bands: CDMA 800 / 850 / 1900
Kyocera DuraXT Details
- Name: Kyocera DuraXT
- Processor: Qualcomm QSC6085
- Form Factor (Design): Flip Phone
- Weight: 5.3 ounces (150 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.1 inches wide x 4 inches high x 1.1 inches deep
- Color: Black
- Estimated Battery Talk: 8.1 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: ? hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: XT
- UPC/GTIN: 00067215021749
Kyocera DuraXT Features
- Ruggedized: MIL-STD 810G compliant for: dust, shock, vibration, temperature extremes, humidity, solar radiation, salt fog, blowing rain, water immersion (up to 30 minutes in up to 3.28' of water)
- Display: Non-Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS, LBS
- Keyboard: Numeric Keypad
- Internet Browser: WAP Mobile Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: 1xEV-DO Rev A
- Bluetooth: Supported Profiles: A2DP, AVRCP, GAVDP, HFP 1.5, PBAP, FTP, BPP, GOEP, DUN, OPP, SPP, OBEX version 2.0+EDR / supports PTT and bar code scanners
- Camera Resolution: 3 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: QCIF (176 x 144)
- Internal Memory: 64 MB internal storage
- Memory Card Slot: microSD up to 32GB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
- Push To Talk: Type: Direct Connect (CDMA)
A closer look. What you should know.
- The Kyocera DuraXT is a basic flip phone without any high end features.
- Release Date – 2011, what makes this phone an older model.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging. It happens when retailers buy new handsets in bulk directly from service providers. Ask the seller whether the phone comes in retail box or bulk.
- User manual may not be included if the phones are offered in bulk packaging. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- To activate the phone you need to contact Sprint customer service.
- To use the phone you need to be a Sprint subscriber.
- Phone does not support SIM cards. It cannot be used overseas.