Looking for an affordable smartphone off contract for Verizon that will offer great value for your dollar? If so, the HTC Rhyme may be the right choice. Known for its good taste, HTC encased the Rhyme in compact and body coming in stylish purple color. The phone sports a 3.7-inch display, 1 GH Snapdragon S2 processor, 768 MB of RAM and 4 GB of internal memory. Other features include 5-megapixel rear camera, VGA front-facing camera, microSD support and Android 2.3.3 Gingerbread. Released in 2011 and discontinued by Verizon Wireless, the HTC Rhyme is available today at cheap price and do not require signing up any contract.
Buying phones discontinued by service providers is a good idea when you need a reliable phone at a cheap price. If you want to save even more, you can purchase it without contract from third-party vendors. Just bear in mind that a phone that has a surprisingly low price may carry some drawbacks. Be aware. Keep a distance from deals to good to be true. Read tips located below before making a purchase as they will help you shop wisely and with confidence.
Tips & Guides
Deals and Prices on New HTC Rhyme
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|FREE||42.99||Buy it now ›|
|FREE||49.99||Buy it now ›|
HTC Rhyme Specs
- Manufacturer: HTC
- Model: Rhyme
- Condition: New
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: Verizon, Page Plus
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a CDMA phone. It does not support SIM cards.
HTC Rhyme Details
- Name: HTC Rhyme
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 2.3.3 Gingerbread
- Processor: 1 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S2 MSM8655 plus 768 MB RAM
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 4.77 ounces (135 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.4 inches wide x 4.6 inches high x 0.4 inches deep
- Color: Plum
- Estimated Battery Talk: 7.3 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 410 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: ADR6330
- UPC/GTIN: 00044476820397
HTC Rhyme Features
- Display: 3.7-inch Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: 1xEV-DO Rev A
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 b g n
- Mobile Hotspot: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Data Tethering: Share your internet connection with Wi-Fi enabled devices.
- Bluetooth: Version 3.0 Supported Profiles: HSP 1.1, HFP 1.5, OPP, FTP, PBA, DUN, A2DP 1.2, AVRC, HID, MAP, (PAN)
- Email: Protocols Supported: POP, IMAP, GMail, Exchange
- Camera Resolution: 5 Megapixel
- Front Facing Camera: Less than 1 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 720p HD with slow-motion mode
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, WAV, eAAC+, WMA player
- Internal Memory: 4 GB internal storage, 768 MB RAM
- Memory Card Slot: microSD
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release Date – 2011, what makes the HTC Rhyme an older phone among newer Android models.
- HTC released already newer smartphones with new look and updated specs.
- Discontinued model by Verizon is offered now only by third party retailers.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging. It happens when retailers buy new handsets in bulk directly from service providers. Ask the seller whether the phone comes in retail box or bulk.
- User manual may not be included if the phones are offered in bulk packaging. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- Memory card may not be included.
- Processor may be sluggish while dealing with the newest applications.
- To activate the phone you need to contact with Verizon or Page Plus.
- To use the phone you need to be a Verizon or Page Plus subscriber.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the HTC Rhyme is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to use this phone.
- Phone does not support SIM cards. It cannot be used overseas.
- Although both companies merged, Verizon phones cannot be used with Alltel service plan.
- Alltel customers won’t be able to use this phone.
- Since the HTC Rhyme is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to activate the phone (free of charge but necessary).
- Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation
- Full Web Browser
- Data Sync
- 3G High Speed Data
- Mobile Hotspot
- Data Tethering
- Megapixel Camera
- Front Facing Camera
- Video Recording
- Video Streaming
- Digital Living Network Alliance
- Music Player
- Memory Card Slot
- Voice Dialing
- See more featuresSee less features