Today Best Price:
If you are looking for a phone that will offer great sound quality and exceptional user experience on Verizon Wireless network, the HTC One may be a good option to consider. The phone boasts two front-facing BoomSound stereo speakers with built-in amplifiers, which together with Beats Audio equalizer and HDR recording guarantee amazing audio quality. The device is powered by a quad-core 1.7 GHz Snapdragon 600 processor and comes with a 4.7-inch Full HD display, 2 GB of RAM, 32 GB of internal memory, UltraPixel main camera, 2.1-megapixel front-facing camera, NFC, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0 and a 2,300 mAh battery. Released in 2013, the HTC One for Verizon Wireless is now available at a decent price from third-party vendors.
Buying phones from third-party merchants is a good alternative when you need a premium smartphone without contract for Verizon Wireless at way lower price than in carrier’s store. However, buying brand new phones at suspicious low prices may be sometimes tricky. When you buy phones online keep a few things in mind. You know the rule, you get what you pay for. Here you can find few tips below to help you find a new phone at great price and purchase it with confidence.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on New HTC One
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|FREE||74.99||Buy it now ›|
HTC One Specs
- Manufacturer: HTC
- Model: One
- Condition: New
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: Verizon
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a Verizon global phone. It accepts SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: CDMA 800 / 850 / 1900; GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 (Quad-Band); WCDMA 1900 / 2100 plus LTE 750
- World Edition / Global Phone: Quad Band GSM Phone, can be used overseas if unlocked first.
HTC One Details
- Name: HTC One
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean with HTC Sense 5
- Processor: Quad-core 1.7 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 plus 2 GB RAM
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 5.04 ounces (143 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.69 inches wide x 5.41 inches high x 0.37 inches deep
- Color: Stealth Black
- Estimated Battery Talk: 19 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: ? hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: One
HTC One Features
- Display: 4.7-inch Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: 1xEV-DO Rev A, HSPA+ 42
- 4G High Speed Data: LTE
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 ac a b g n, Wi-Fi Direct
- Mobile Hotspot: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Data Tethering: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Infrared: Universal remote software included
- Bluetooth: Version 4.0 Supported Profiles: HSP 1.2, HFP 1.6, OPP, FTP, PBA, A2DP 1.2, AVRC 1.3, HID, PAN, MAP
- NFC: Enables quick, secure two-way interactions among electronic devices.
- Email: Protocols Supported: POP, IMAP, GMail, Exchange
- Camera Resolution: 4 Megapixel UltraPixel
- Front Facing Camera: 2.1 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 1080p HD
- Video Streaming: Yes
- TV Output: HDMI via MHL (USB)
- DLNA: Share music, photos and videos over a home network.
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, eAAC+, WMA, WAV, FLAC player
- FM Radio: Listen to live-broadcast FM radio stations on the go.
- Internal Memory: 32 GB plus 2 GB RAM
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
- Quad-Band Phone: Can be used overseas if unlocked first.
A closer look. What you should know.
- HTC's flagship smartphone of 2013, which means that the phone won't be cheap for quite time.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging. It happens when retailers buy new handsets in bulk directly from service providers. Ask the seller whether the phone comes in retail box or bulk.
- User manual may not be included if the phones are offered in bulk packaging. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- No memory expansion slot.
- Sealed case design means irreplaceable battery.
- To activate the phone you need to contact with Verizon.
- To use the phone you need to be a Verizon customer.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the HTC One is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to use this phone.
- Although the HTC One supports GSM network it is still locked to Verizon service. If you planning travel abroad you need to contact Verizon customer support in order to remove the SIM lock or purchase a Verizon Global Plan.
- Even though both companies merged, Verizon phones cannot be used with Alltel service plan.
- Alltel customers won’t be able to use this phone.
- Since the HTC One is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to activate the phone (free of charge but necessary).
- Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation
- Full Web Browser
- Data Sync
- 3G High Speed Data
- 4G High Speed Data
- Mobile Hotspot
- Data Tethering
- Megapixel Camera
- Front Facing Camera
- Video Recording
- Video Streaming
- TV Output
- Digital Living Network Alliance
- Music Player
- Voice Dialing
- FM Radio
- Quad-Band Phone (GSM)
- See more featuresSee less features