Today Best Price:
Looking for a new Verizon smartphone with top-notch specs and eye-catching design at a price that wouldn’t force you to break a bank? If so, the HTC One M9 for Verizon Wireless may be the answer. In the army of plastic-covered phone, the all-metal body of the One M9 stands out in the crowd and makes it look very stylish. In addition to a beautiful design, the device also offers great hardware such as sharp 5-inch Full HD display, fast Snapdragon 810 processor and amazing 20-megapixel main camera. Other key features include 3GB of RAM, expandable storage, 4-megapixel front-facing camera and 2,840 mAh battery. Released in March 2015, the HTC One M9 for Verizon Wireless and Page Plus is available today at a cheaper price if you look beyond your carrier’s store.
Buying Verizon phones from third-party vendors is a good alternative when you need a high-end Android smartphone without contract at a lower price. However, buying phones online may not be as easy as it seems. Always remember to pay attention to details, especially if you come across a deal which appears too good to be true. You know, every phone has its pros and cons, cheap phones especially cons. Below we gathered a few tips which can help you find a new phone for Verizon Wireless at budget friendly price and buy it with confidence.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on New HTC One M9
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|FREE||74.99||Buy it now ›|
HTC One M9 Specs
- Manufacturer: HTC
- Model: HTC One M9
- Condition: New
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: Verizon, Page Plus
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a Verizon global phone. It accepts nano SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: CDMA 850 / 1900, GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 (Quad Band GSM) plus WCDMA 1 / 2 / 5 / 8 and LTE 2 / 4 / 5 / 13
- World Edition / Global Phone: Quad Band GSM Phone, can be used overseas if unlocked first.
HTC One M9 Details
- Name: HTC One M9
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 5.0 Lollipop, upgradeable
- Processor: Octa-core 2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 (MSM8994) plus 3 GB RAM
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 5.54 ounces (157 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.74 inches wide x 5.69 inches high x 0.38 inches deep
- Color: Silver Gold
- Estimated Battery Talk: 21.7 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 402 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: M9
HTC One M9 Features
- Ruggedized: Water Resistant - Rating: IPX3 (falling spray)
- Display: 5-inch Touch Screen
- Display Resolution: 1080 x 1920 pixels, ~441 ppi pixel density
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: 1xEV-DO Rev A
- 4G High Speed Data: LTE (Cat 9)
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 ac a b g n
- Mobile Hotspot: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Data Tethering: Share your internet connection with Wi-Fi enabled devices.
- Bluetooth: Version 4.1 with aptX, Supported Profiles: HSP 1.2, HFP 1.6, OPP, PBA, A2DP 1.2, AVRC 1.3, HID, PAN, SAP 1.1, MAP
- NFC: Enables quick, secure two-way interactions among electronic devices.
- Email: Protocols Supported: Gmail, Exchange, POP, IMAP
- Camera Resolution: 20 Megapixel
- Front Facing Camera: 4 Megapixel, UltraPixel Sensor
- Video Recording: Resolution: 4K UHD slow-motion mode
- Video Streaming: Miracast
- TV Output: MHL 3.0
- DLNA: Share music, photos and videos over a home network.
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, eAAC+, WMA, WAV, FLAC
- FM Radio: Stereo FM Radio
- Internal Memory: 32 GB internal storage, 3 GB RAM
- Memory Card Slot: microSD up to 128GB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
- Quad-Band Phone: Can be used overseas if unlocked first.
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release Date – March, 2015.
- HTC's flagship smartphone of 2015.
- Discounted by HTC toward the One A9.
- The HTC One M9 feels and looks like its predecessor, the HTC One M8 released in 2014.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the HTC One M9 is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to use this phone.
- To activate the phone you need to contact with Verizon or Page Plus customer service.
- To use the phone you need to be a Verizon or Page Plus subscriber.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging. It happens when retailers buy brand new handsets in bulk from service providers. Ask the seller whether the phone comes in retail box or bulk.
- User manual may not be included if the phones are offered in bulk packaging. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- SIM card is not included.
- Battery is non-removable.
- Since the HTC One M9 is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to activate the phone (free of charge but necessary).
- Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation
- Full Web Browser
- Data Sync
- 3G High Speed Data
- 4G High Speed Data
- Mobile Hotspot
- Data Tethering
- Megapixel Camera
- Front Facing Camera
- Video Recording
- Video Streaming
- TV Output
- Digital Living Network Alliance
- Music Player
- Memory Card Slot
- Voice Dialing
- FM Radio
- World Edition Phone (CDMA & GSM)
- Quad-Band Phone (GSM)
- See more featuresSee less features