Today Best Price:
Looking for an unlocked phone combining top-notch hardware, cool features and premium design? If so, then the HTC’s flagship smartphone for 2015, the HTC One M9, seems to meet all the requirements. Sporting a highly attractive and ultra slim unibody design the phone comes with a 5-inch full-HD screen, 2GHz octa-core Snapdragon 810 chipset coupled with 3GB RAM and 32GB of built-in expandable to 128GB storage. Additionally, the handset delivers its future users a pro-like photo experience thanks to a 20MP main camera sensor with dual LED flash and auto-focus supported by a selfie-friendly 4MP UltraPixel front shooter. Today, thanks to independent online vendors the HTC One M9 unlocked phone can be yours considerably cheaper than when bought directly from your local retailer.
If you want to buy a recent flagship Android smartphone below its full retail price, purchasing an unlocked device from third-party online sellers is one of the best options to achieve the task. While getting yourself a brand new SIM-lock free phone, you will save some money and time. Just a word of caution, since the price often defines the product’s quality, never buy phones offered at unrealistically cheap prices. To protect you from being deceived, below we present several tips on how to buy a new phone online with confidence.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on New HTC One M9
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|Super Saver||174.99||Buy it now ›|
HTC One M9 Specs
- Manufacturer: HTC
- Model: HTC One M9
- Condition: New
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: AT&T, Cricket, Metro PCS, T-Mobile, Unlocked, Simple Mobile, Straight Talk, Net10
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is unlocked global phone. It accepts nano SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 (Quad Band GSM) plus WCDMA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 and LTE 1(2100) / 3(1800) / 5(850) / 7(2600) / 8(900) / 20(800) / 28(700) / 38(2600) / 40(2300) / 41(2500)
- World Edition / Global Phone: Quad Band GSM Phone, can be used overseas.
- Unlocked Phone: Compatible with any GSM carrier, such as AT&T and T-Mobile.
HTC One M9 Details
- Name: HTC One M9
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Processor: Octa-core 2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 (MSM8994) plus 3 GB RAM
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 5.54 ounces (157 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.74 inches wide x 5.69 inches high x 0.38 inches deep
- Color: Gunmetal Grey
- Estimated Battery Talk: 21.7 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 402 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: M9
HTC One M9 Features
- Ruggedized: Water Resistant - Rating: IPX3 (falling spray)
- Display: 5-inch Touch Screen
- Display Resolution: 1080 x 1920 pixels, ~441 ppi pixel density
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: 1xEV-DO Rev A
- 4G High Speed Data: LTE (Cat 9)
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 ac a b g n
- Mobile Hotspot: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Data Tethering: Share your internet connection with Wi-Fi enabled devices.
- Bluetooth: Version 4.1 with aptX, Supported Profiles: HSP 1.2, HFP 1.6, OPP, PBA, A2DP 1.2, AVRC 1.3, HID, PAN, SAP 1.1, MAP
- NFC: Enables quick, secure two-way interactions among electronic devices.
- Email: Protocols Supported: Gmail, Exchange, POP, IMAP
- Camera Resolution: 20 Megapixel
- Front Facing Camera: 4 Megapixel, UltraPixel Sensor
- Video Recording: Resolution: 4K UHD slow-motion mode
- Video Streaming: Miracast
- TV Output: MHL 3.0
- DLNA: Share music, photos and videos over a home network.
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, eAAC+, WMA, WAV, FLAC
- FM Radio: Stereo FM Radio
- Internal Memory: 32 GB internal storage, 3 GB RAM
- Memory Card Slot: microSD up to 128GB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
- Quad-Band Phone: Can be used overseas.
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release Date – March, 2015.
- HTC's flagship smartphone of 2015.
- The HTC One M9 feels and looks like its predecessor, the HTC One M8 released in 2014.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the HTC One M9 is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to use this phone.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging. It happens when retailers buy brand new handsets in bulk from service providers. Ask the seller whether the phone comes in retail box or bulk.
- User manual may not be included if the phones are offered in bulk packaging. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- SIM card is not included.
- Battery is non-removable.
- Since the HTC One M9 is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to activate the phone (free of charge but necessary).
- Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation
- Full Web Browser
- Data Sync
- 3G High Speed Data
- 4G High Speed Data
- Mobile Hotspot
- Data Tethering
- Megapixel Camera
- Front Facing Camera
- Video Recording
- Video Streaming
- TV Output
- Digital Living Network Alliance
- Music Player
- Memory Card Slot
- Voice Dialing
- FM Radio
- Quad-Band Phone (GSM)
- See more featuresSee less features