Fancy a new Sprint phone with great camera and expandable memory to store all the photos but don’t want to spend a fortune? If so, the HTC One M9 for Sprint might be just what you are looking for. The One M9 delivers premium camera experience thanks to a stunning 20-megapixel main camera with dual-LED dual-tone flash, f/2.2 aperture and 1.2 µm pixel size. The phone also comes with expandable storage offering plenty of room for all the content. Other key features include 5-inch 1080p display, Snapdragon 810 processor, 3GB of RAM, 4-megapixel front-facing camera and large 2,840 mAh battery. In addition to premium components, the phone catches the eye with its beautiful all-metal design. Released in March 2015 and having successor on the horizon, the HTC One M9 for Sprint can be your today at a more budget-friendly price if you know where to look for it.
Buying Sprint phones from third-party vendors is a smart move if you want to get a new premium smartphone at a cheaper price and no strings attached. Be careful, though, as buying new phones at suspiciously low prices may be sometimes tricky. When you shop online, don’t forget the most important rule which states that you always get what you pay for. Before you purchase any new phone for cheap, read the tips below in order to do it as a pro and avoid a disappointing purchase.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on New HTC One M9
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|11.95||167.77||Buy it now ›|
|FREE||179.99||Buy it now ›|
|Super Saver||184.99||Buy it now ›|
HTC One M9 Specs
- Manufacturer: HTC
- Model: HTC One M9
- Condition: New
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: Sprint
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a Sprint global phone. It accepts nano SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: CDMA 850 / 1900, GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 (Quad Band GSM) plus WCDMA 1 / 2 / 5 / 8 and LTE 2 / 4 / 5 / 13
- World Edition / Global Phone: Quad Band GSM Phone, can be used overseas if unlocked first.
HTC One M9 Details
- Name: HTC One M9
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 5.0 Lollipop, upgradeable
- Processor: Octa-core 2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 (MSM8994) plus 3 GB RAM
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 5.54 ounces (157 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.74 inches wide x 5.69 inches high x 0.38 inches deep
- Color: Gunmetal Gray
- Estimated Battery Talk: 21.7 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 402 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: M9
HTC One M9 Features
- Ruggedized: Water Resistant - Rating: IPX3 (falling spray)
- Display: 5-inch Touch Screen
- Display Resolution: 1080 x 1920 pixels, ~441 ppi pixel density
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: 1xEV-DO Rev A
- 4G High Speed Data: LTE (Cat 9)
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 ac a b g n
- Mobile Hotspot: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Data Tethering: Share your internet connection with Wi-Fi enabled devices.
- Bluetooth: Version 4.1 with aptX, Supported Profiles: HSP 1.2, HFP 1.6, OPP, PBA, A2DP 1.2, AVRC 1.3, HID, PAN, SAP 1.1, MAP
- NFC: Enables quick, secure two-way interactions among electronic devices.
- Email: Protocols Supported: Gmail, Exchange, POP, IMAP
- Camera Resolution: 20 Megapixel
- Front Facing Camera: 4 Megapixel, UltraPixel Sensor
- Video Recording: Resolution: 4K UHD slow-motion mode
- Video Streaming: Miracast
- TV Output: MHL 3.0
- DLNA: Share music, photos and videos over a home network.
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, eAAC+, WMA, WAV, FLAC
- FM Radio: Stereo FM Radio
- Internal Memory: 32 GB internal storage, 3 GB RAM
- Memory Card Slot: microSD up to 128GB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
- Quad-Band Phone: Can be used overseas if unlocked first.
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release Date – March, 2015.
- HTC's flagship smartphone of 2015.
- Discounted by HTC toward the One A9.
- The HTC One M9 feels and looks like its predecessor, the HTC One M8 released in 2014.
- To activate the phone you need to contact with Sprint customer service.
- To use the phone you need to be a Sprint subscriber.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the HTC One M9 is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to use this phone.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging. It happens when retailers buy brand new handsets in bulk from service providers. Ask the seller whether the phone comes in retail box or bulk.
- User manual may not be included if the phones are offered in bulk packaging. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- SIM card is not included.
- Battery is non-removable.
- Since the HTC One M9 is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to activate the phone (free of charge but necessary).
- Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation
- Full Web Browser
- Data Sync
- 3G High Speed Data
- 4G High Speed Data
- Mobile Hotspot
- Data Tethering
- Megapixel Camera
- Front Facing Camera
- Video Recording
- Video Streaming
- TV Output
- Digital Living Network Alliance
- Music Player
- Memory Card Slot
- Voice Dialing
- FM Radio
- World Edition Phone (CDMA & GSM)
- Quad-Band Phone (GSM)
- See more featuresSee less features