Advanced smartphone without contract at fair price doesn’t have to be difficult to get – the new HTC One M8 Sprint phone is one of the best examples. The phone comes with Android 4.4 KitKat with new HTC Sense 6 on top. The latest iteration of HTC skin was redesigned to provide cleaner more colorful and intuitive experience. With its advanced gesture recognition it seems as if the phone was anticipating your moves. HTC-exclusive features such as BlinkFeed and Zoe also received an overhaul. On hardware front, the HTC One M8 packs a quad-core 2.3 GHz Snapdragon 801 processor, 2 GB of RAM, 16 G or 32 GB of internal memory, and Duo Cameras on the back. Other features include 5-inch Full HD display, 5-megapixel front-facing camera and a 2,600 mAh battery.
Buying premium smartphones released in 2014 from third-party merchants is a good alternative when you need a contract free HTC One M8 for Sprint at a lower price. However, in certain cases buying brand new phones at suspicious low prices may be quite tricky. Keep distance from deals with extremely cheap prices for high-end phones. Avoid deals too good to be true as they may be fraudulent. Here you can find a few tips below to help you find a new phone at decent price and purchase it with confidence.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on New HTC One M8
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|FREE||479.99||Buy it now ›|
HTC One M8 Specs
- Manufacturer: HTC
- Model: One M8
- Condition: New
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: Sprint
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a Sprint global phone. It accepts nano SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: CDMA 800 / 850 / 1900, GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 (Quad Band GSM) WCDMA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 plus LTE 750 / 1700 / 1800 / 2600
- World Edition / Global Phone: Quad Band GSM Phone, can be used overseas if unlocked first.
HTC One M8 Details
- Name: HTC One M8
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 4.4 KitKat with HTC Sense 6
- Processor: Quad-core 2.3 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 (MSM8974AB) plus 2 GB RAM
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 5.64 ounces (160 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.78 inches wide x 5.76 inches high x 0.37 inches deep
- Color: Available in Gunmetal Gray, Amber Gold and Glacial Silver
- Estimated Battery Talk: ? hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: ? hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: M8
HTC One M8 Features
- Display: 5-inch Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: 1xEV-DO Rev A, HSDPA 42
- 4G High Speed Data: LTE (Cat 4)
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 ac a b g n
- Mobile Hotspot: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Data Tethering: Share your internet connection with Wi-Fi enabled devices.
- Bluetooth: Version 4.0 / Supports aptX Supported Profiles: HSP 1.2, HFP 1.6, OPP, FTP, PBA, A2DP 1.2, AVRC 1.3, HID, PAN, MAP
- NFC: Enables quick, secure two-way interactions among electronic devices.
- Email: Protocols Supported: Gmail, Exchange, POP, IMAP
- Camera Resolution: 4 Megapixel UltraPixel
- Front Facing Camera: 5 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 1080p HD - Supports HDR, simultaneous still photo and video capture
- Video Streaming: Miracast
- TV Output: HDMI via MHL (USB)
- DLNA: Share music, photos and videos over a home network.
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, M4A, WMA, AAC, AAC+
- Internal Memory: 32 GB internal storage, 2 GB RAM
- Memory Card Slot: microSD up to 128GB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
- Quad-Band Phone: Can be used overseas if unlocked first.
A closer look. What you should know.
- HTC One M8 is HTC's flagship smartphone of 2014.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the HTC One M8 is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to use this phone.
- SIM card is not included.
- Memory card may not be included.
- Sealed case design means unreplaceable battery.
- To activate the phone you need to contact with Sprint customer service.
- To use the phone you need to be a Sprint subscriber.
- Since the HTC One M8 is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to activate the phone (free of charge but necessary).
- Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation
- Full Web Browser
- Data Sync
- 3G High Speed Data
- 4G High Speed Data
- Mobile Hotspot
- Data Tethering
- Megapixel Camera
- Front Facing Camera
- Video Recording
- Video Streaming
- TV Output
- Digital Living Network Alliance
- Music Player
- Memory Card Slot
- Voice Dialing
- Quad-Band Phone (GSM)
- See more featuresSee less features