Today Best Price:
Looking for Android phone with impressive look and price that won’t force you to break the bank? If you can live without a physical keyboard, the HTC myTouch 3G is right for you. Released in 2009, having successors and discontinued by T-Mobile, the HTC myTouch 3G running on Android platform with eye-catching design is available today at a cheap price.
Buying phones discontinued by service providers is a good alternative when you need a cool looking Android phone at a cheap price. However, buying new phones online at fishy prices may have sometimes downsides. When you buy a cheap phones keep a few things in mind. You know, every phone has its pros and cons – cheap phones especially cons. Here are some tips to consider to help you find a new phone at great value and purchase it with confidence.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on New HTC myTouch 3G
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|Super Saver||69.99||Buy it now ›|
|FREE||79.99||Buy it now ›|
HTC myTouch 3G Specs
- Manufacturer: HTC
- Model: myTouch 3G, Magic (GSM)
- Condition: New
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: AT&T, Cricket, Metro PCS, T-Mobile, Unlocked, Simple Mobile, Straight Talk, Net10
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a GSM phone. It accepts SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 (Quad-Band) and WCDMA 1700 / 2100
- World Edition / Global Phone: Quad Band GSM Phone, can be used overseas.
- Unlocked Phone: Compatible with any GSM carrier, such as AT&T and T-Mobile.
HTC myTouch 3G Details
- Name: HTC myTouch 3G
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 1.5 Cupcake
- Processor: 528 MHz Qualcomm MSM-7200a
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 4.1 ounces (116 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.19 inches wide x 4.45 inches high x 0.58 inches deep
- Color: Black
- Estimated Battery Talk: 7 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 420 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: myTouch 3G
- UPC/GTIN: 00610214618658
HTC myTouch 3G Features
- Display: 3.2-inch Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS, LBS, Google Maps with Street View
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with mini-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: HSPA 7.2
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 b g
- Bluetooth: Supported Profiles: HSP 1.1, HFP 1.5, A2DP, AVRC, Version 2.0
- Email: Protocols Supported: POP3, IMAP4, SMTP plus GMail, Exchange
- Camera Resolution: 3 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: CIF (352 x 288)
- Video Streaming: YouTube
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, M4A, AMR, WMA, MIDI, WAV, OGG Vorbis
- Internal Memory: 288 MB
- Memory Card Slot: microSD
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
- Quad-Band Phone: Can be used overseas.
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release Date – 2009, what makes the myTouch 3G an older model among newer Android phones.
- The myTouch 3G has already successors with newer design and upgraded capabilities.
- Discontinued model by service providers, is offered now only by third party retailers.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging. It happens when retailers buy new handsets in bulk directly from service providers. Ask the seller whether the phone comes in retail box or bulk.
- User manual may not be included if the phones are offered in bulk packaging. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- SIM Card is not included.
- Memory card may not be included.
- Outdated processor may cause slowness on newer Android platform and applications.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the myTouch 3G is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to use this phone.
- This is an unlocked phone, it may carry generic software.
- Generic software does not support premium features such as: sending pictures, web browsing, and sending emails. In order to utilize all of these you need to first obtain the settings from your service provider (AT&T or T-Mobile) and set up the phone manually.
- Since the HTC myTouch is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to activate the phone (free of charge but necessary).