Today Best Price:
Out of stock
If you need a cheap myTouch smartphone with physical QWERTY keyboard, the HTC myTouch 3G Slide should be your first destination. This update to the myTouch 3G adds a slide-out physical keyboard and steps up to a 5-megapixel camera with flash. A 3.4-inch multi touch screen, optical trackpad and Wi-Fi is a plus. Released in 2010, having successors and discontinued already by T-Mobile, the HTC myTouch 3G Slide is the best alternative when affordable T-Mobile myTouch with QWERTY is needed.
Buying older phones discontinued by service providers is a good alternative when you need an Android smartphone featured with QWERTY keyboard at a cheap price. However, buying new phones online at suspicious low prices may have sometimes downsides. When you buy a cheap phones keep a few things in mind. You know, every phone has its pros and cons – cheap phones especially cons. Here are some tips to help you find a new phone at great value and purchase it with confidence.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on New HTC myTouch 3G Slide
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
HTC myTouch 3G Slide Specs
- Manufacturer: HTC
- Model: myTouch 3G Slide
- Condition: New
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: AT&T, Cricket, Metro PCS, T-Mobile, Unlocked
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a GSM phone. It accepts SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 (Quad-Band) and WCDMA 1700 / 2100
- World Edition / Global Phone: Quad Band GSM Phone, can be used overseas.
- Unlocked Phone: Compatible with any GSM carrier, such as AT&T and T-Mobile.
HTC myTouch 3G Slide Details
- Name: HTC myTouch 3G Slide
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 2.1
- Processor: 600 MHz Qualcomm S1 MSM7227
- Form Factor (Design): Slider Phone
- Weight: 5.8 ounces (164 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.37 inches wide x 4.55 inches high x 0.6 inches deep
- Color: Black
- Estimated Battery Talk: 6.7 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 286 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: myTouch 3G Slide
- UPC/GTIN: 00610214621382
HTC myTouch 3G Slide Features
- Display: 3.4-inch Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS, LBS, Google Maps with Street View
- Keyboard: Full QWERTY Keyboard
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with mini-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: HSPA 7.2
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 b g
- Bluetooth: Supported Profiles: HSP 1.1, HFP 1.5, OPP, FTP, PBA, A2DP 1.2, AVRC, Version 2.1+EDR
- Email: Protocols Supported: POP3, IMAP4, SMTP plus GMail, Exchange
- Camera Resolution: 5 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: VGA (640 x 480)
- Video Streaming: YouTube
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, M4A, AMR, WMA, MIDI, WAV, OGG Vorbis
- Internal Memory: 100 MB
- Memory Card Slot: microSD up to 32GB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
- Quad-Band Phone: Can be used overseas.
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release Date – 2010, what makes the myTouch 3G Slide an older model among newer Android phones.
- The myTouch 3G Slide has already successors with newer design and upgraded capabilities.
- Discontinued model by service providers, is offered now only by third party retailers.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging. It happens when retailers buy new handsets in bulk directly from service providers. Ask the seller whether the phone comes in retail box or bulk.
- User manual may not be included if the phones are offered in bulk packaging. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- SIM Card is not included.
- Memory card may not be included.
- Outdated processor may cause slowness on newer Android applications.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the myTouch 3G Slide is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to use this phone.
- This is an unlocked phone, it may carry generic software.
- Generic software does not support premium features such as: sending pictures, web browsing, and sending emails. In order to utilize all of these you need to first obtain the settings from your service provider (AT&T or T-Mobile) and set up the phone manually.
- Since the myTouch 3G Slide is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to activate the phone (free of charge but necessary).