Need the HTC Evo Shift 4G at a cheap price? Check deals of third party retailers today, who offer new Evo Shift 4G phones at the lowest price, free shipping and no contract. Shop smart and enjoy the newest technology at the cheapest possibly price. Released in 2010, discontinued by Sprint, the HTC Evo Shift 4G can be yours today at the lowest price ever.
Buying older generations of the Evo phones is a good alternative when you need Android phone with QWERTY keyboard at a cheap price. Just be aware, buying new phones online at suspicious low prices may have sometimes downsides. When you buy a cheap phones keep a few things in mind. You know the rule, you get what you pay for. Read few tips below before purchasing a cheap phone what should help you avoid common mistakes and shop with confidence.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on New HTC EVO Shift 4G
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|Super Saver||74.99||Buy it now ›|
|FREE||89.99||Buy it now ›|
HTC EVO Shift 4G Specs
- Manufacturer: HTC
- Model: Evo Shift 4G (CDMA)
- Condition: New
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: Sprint
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a CDMA phone. It does not support SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: CDMA 850 / 1900 WiMAX 2500
HTC EVO Shift 4G Details
- Name: HTC EVO Shift 4G
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 2.2
- Processor: 800 MHz Qualcomm S2 MSM7630
- Form Factor (Design): Slider Phone
- Weight: 5.87 ounces (166 g)
- Dimensions: 2.31 inches wide x 4.6 inches high x 0.61 inches deep
- Color: Blue
- Estimated Battery Talk: 6 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 240 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: APA7373KT
- UPC/GTIN: 821793007829
HTC EVO Shift 4G Features
- Display: 3.6-inch Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS, LBS, Google Maps with Street View
- Keyboard: Full QWERTY Keyboard
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: 1xEV-DO Rev A
- 4G High Speed Data: WiMAX
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 b g n
- Mobile Hotspot: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Data Tethering: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Bluetooth: Supported Profiles: HSP 1.1, HFP 1.5, OPP, FTP, PBA, A2DP 1.2, AVRC, Version 2.1+EDR
- Email: Protocols Supported: POP, IMAP, GMail, Exchange
- Camera Resolution: 5 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 720p HD
- Video Streaming: YouTube
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, WAV, AAC, AAC+, eAAC+, WMA
- FM Radio: Listen to live-broadcast FM radio stations on the go.
- Internal Memory: 370 MB
- Memory Card Slot: microSD up to 32GB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic) plus Voice-To-Text
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release Date – 2010, what makes the HTC Evo Shift 4G an older model among newer Evo Android phones.
- HTC has released already newer Evo Android smartphones for Sprint service with new look and upgraded capabilities.
- Discontinued model by Sprint, is offered now only by third party retailers.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging. It happens when retailers buy new handsets in bulk directly from service providers. Ask the seller whether the phone comes in retail box or bulk.
- User manual may not be included if the phones are offered in bulk packaging. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- Memory card may not be included.
- Heavy: almost 6 ounces weight!
- To activate the phone you need to contact Sprint customer service.
- To use the phone you need to be a Sprint subscriber.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the HTC Evo Shift 4G is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to use this phone.
- Phone does not support SIM cards. It cannot be used overseas.
- Since the HTC Evo 4G is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to activate the phone (free of charge but necessary).