The HTC EVO Design 4G for Boost Mobile combines HTC Sense experience with a stylish and robust feature set to make the 4G experience more accessible than ever. Its 1.2 GHz processor combined with 4G speeds will help you make things happen faster. With built-in Mobile Hotspot functionality, HTC EVO Design 4G also allows up to 8 Wi-Fi enabled devices to enjoy the benefits of 3G or 4G speeds on the go. The 5MP camera with HD video recording and 1.3MP front-facing camera for video chat is a plus. Discontinued on Sprint network and having successors the HTC EVO Design 4G has been released on prepaid Boost Mobile network at a lower price and no contract.
Buying older generations of the HTC Evo series is a good alternative when you need a featured Android phone at a cheap price. Just be aware, buying new phones online at suspicious low prices may have sometimes downsides. When you buy a cheap phones keep a few things in mind. You know the rule, you get what you pay for. Read few tips below before purchasing a cheap phone what should help you to find a new phone at great value and purchase it with confidence.
Tips & Guides
Deals and Prices on New HTC Evo Design 4G
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|Super Saver||139.99||Buy it now ›|
|FREE||162.38||Buy it now ›|
HTC Evo Design 4G Specs
- Manufacturer: HTC
- Model: EVO Design 4G
- Condition: New
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: Boost Mobile
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a CDMA phone. It does not support SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: CDMA 800 / 850 / 1900 WiMAX 2500
HTC Evo Design 4G Details
- Name: HTC Evo Design 4G
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Version 2.3 Gingerbread plus HTC Sense, upgradeable to Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- Processor: 1.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S2 MSM8655 plus 768 MB RAM
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 4.59 ounces (130 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.44 inches wide x 4.78 inches high x 0.46 inches deep
- Color: Black
- Estimated Battery Talk: 7.3 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 456 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: EVO Design 4G
- UPC/GTIN: 821793025564
HTC Evo Design 4G Features
- Display: 4-inch Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS, LBS
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: 1xEV-DO Rev A
- 4G High Speed Data: WiMAX
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 b g n
- Mobile Hotspot: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Bluetooth: Supported Profiles: HSP 1.2, HFP 1.6, OPP, FTP, PBA, A2DP 1.2, AVRC, HID, MAP, PAN, Version 3.0
- Email: Protocols Supported: POP, IMAP, GMail, Exchange
- Camera Resolution: 5 Megapixel
- Front Facing Camera: 1.3 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 720p HD
- Video Streaming: YouTube
- DLNA: Share music, photos and videos over a home network.
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, AAC, AAC+, WMA
- FM Radio: Listen to live-broadcast FM radio stations on the go.
- Internal Memory: 4 GB
- Memory Card Slot: microSD up to 32GB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release Date – 2011, what makes the HTC Evo Design 4G an older model among newer HTC Evo devices.
- HTC has released already newer Evo smartphones with new look and upgraded capabilities.
- Discontinued model by Sprint.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging. It happens when retailers buy new handsets in bulk directly from service providers. Ask the seller whether the phone comes in retail box or bulk.
- User manual may not be included if the phones are offered in bulk packaging. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- Memory card may not be included.
- Device doesn't support 4G LTE network, just 4G on WiMAX which is relatively slower than LTE.
- Battery life may be an issue if you addicted to use data services such as 3G Internet browsing, WiFi or GPS navigation.
- To activate the phone you need to contact with Boost Mobile.
- To use the phone you need to be a Boost Mobile subscriber.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the HTC Evo Design 4G is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to use this phone.
- Since the HTC Evo Design 4G is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to activate the phone (free of charge but necessary).
- Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation
- Full Web Browser
- Data Sync
- 3G High Speed Data
- 4G High Speed Data
- Mobile Hotspot
- Megapixel Camera
- Front Facing Camera
- Video Recording
- Video Streaming
- Digital Living Network Alliance
- Music Player
- Memory Card Slot
- Voice Dialing
- FM Radio
- See more featuresSee less features