Need a new Sprint smartphone with high quality sound and 4G LTE connectivity but do not care about the latest version of the OS? If so, the HTC EVO 4G LTE may be the one you are looking for. The device comes with the legendary Beats Audio technology that provides crisp and clear voice during calls and best performance while listening to music. The phone packs LTE radio allowing for blazing fast speed on the go. The HTC EVO 4G LTE sports a 4.7-inch display and is powered by a dual-core 1.5 GHz processor. Other features include an 8-megapixel rear camera, 16 GB of internal memory, 1 GB of RAM GPS navigation and NFC. The handset runs Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. Released in 2012 on Sprint network, the HTC EVO 4G LTE can be yours today at the cheapest price ever.
Buying phones released in 2012 is a good alternative when you need a premium featured Android smartphone without contract but don’t want to spend too much money. Also purchasing phones from third-party vendors may bring even more savings. However, keep in mind that buying phones online at cheap prices may be sometimes tricky. Avoid buying phones at prices too good to be true. Here are some tips to consider which will help you to find a new phone at great price, avoid common mistakes and purchase it with confidence.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on New HTC EVO 4G LTE
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|177.93||Buy it now ›|
|Super Saver||189.27||Buy it now ›|
HTC EVO 4G LTE Specs
- Manufacturer: HTC
- Model: EVO 4G LTE
- Condition: New
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: Sprint
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a CDMA phone. It does not support SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: CDMA 800 / 850 / 1900 and LTE 1900
HTC EVO 4G LTE Details
- Name: HTC EVO 4G LTE
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich with HTC Sense 4
- Processor: Dual-core 1.5 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 plus 1 GB RAM
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 5.05 ounces (143 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.7 inches wide x 5.3 inches high x 0.35 inches deep
- Color: Black
- Estimated Battery Talk: 7.5 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: ? hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: EVO 4G LTE
HTC EVO 4G LTE Features
- Display: 4.7-inch Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: 1xEV-DO Rev A
- 4G High Speed Data: LTE
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 a b g n
- Mobile Hotspot: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Data Tethering: Share internet connection with Wi-Fi enabled devices.
- Bluetooth: Version 4.0 Supported Profiles: HSP 1.2, HFP 1.6, OPP, FTP, PBA, A2DP 1.2, AVRC, HID, PAN, MAP
- Email: Protocols Supported: POP, IMAP, GMail, Exchange
- Camera Resolution: 8 Megapixel
- Front Facing Camera: 1.3 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 1080p HD
- Video Streaming: Yes
- DLNA: HTC MediaLink
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, WAV, eAAC+, WMA player
- Internal Memory: 16 GB internal storage, 1 GB RAM
- Memory Card Slot: microSD up to 32GB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release Date – 2012, what makes the HTC Evo 4G LTE an older model among newer Android smartphones.
- HTC has released already newer smartphones on Sprint network with new look and better specs.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging. It happens when retailers buy new handsets in bulk directly from service providers. Ask the seller whether the phone comes in retail box or bulk.
- User manual may not be included if the phones are offered in bulk packaging. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- Memory card may not be included.
- Phone does not support SIM cards. It cannot be used overseas.
- Battery life may be an issue if you addicted to use internet services on the go.
- To activate the phone you need to contact with Sprint.
- To use the phone you need to be a Sprint subscriber.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the HTC Evo 4G LTE is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to use this phone.
- Since the HTC Evo 4G LTE is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to activate the phone (free of charge, however necessary).
- Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation
- Full Web Browser
- Data Sync
- 3G High Speed Data
- 4G High Speed Data
- Mobile Hotspot
- Data Tethering
- Megapixel Camera
- Front Facing Camera
- Video Recording
- Video Streaming
- Digital Living Network Alliance
- Memory Card Slot
- Voice Dialing
- See more featuresSee less features