Today Best Price:
Out of stock
Searching for a powerful unlocked phone on Verizon network with big HD screen, advanced camera and price that does not hurt your wallet? If so, the HTC Droid DNA might be a good choice. The key feature of the phone is its huge 5-inch true-HD display with a pixel density of 440 ppi. The device is equipped with an 8-megapixel camera with HTC ImageChip. Camera features include continuous shooting, HTC VideoPic and backside illumination sensor. Inside the handset’s body you will also find a quad-core 1.5 GHz processor, 1 GB of RAM, 16 GB of internal memory and a 2020 mAh battery. Released in 2012 and discontinued by Verizon, the unlocked HTC Droid DNA is available today for purchase at the cheapest price ever.
If you would like to buy an advanced Verizon phone without contract but you don’t want to spend too much money, buying a handset from third-party merchants could be a good idea. Just remember, in certain cases, buying too cheap phones online may be tricky. You know the rule, you get what you pay for. You should be careful especially if the phone is sold at unusually low price. Follow the few tips below to find a great deal on your new phone, how to buy it smoothly and without any surprises.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on New HTC Droid DNA
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
HTC Droid DNA Specs
- Manufacturer: HTC
- Model: Droid DNA
- Condition: New
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: AT&T, T-Mobile, Unlocked, Simple Mobile, Straight Talk, Net10, Verizon
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a Verizon global phone. It accepts SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: CDMA 800 / 1900, GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 (Global Phone) WCDMA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 plus LTE 750
- World Edition / Global Phone: Supports CDMA and GSM frequencies.
- Unlocked Phone: Compatible with any GSM carrier, such as AT&T, T-Mobile or Straight Talk
HTC Droid DNA Details
- Name: HTC Droid DNA
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
- Processor: Quad-core 1.5 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro APQ8064 plus 2 GB RAM
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 5.03 ounces (143 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.77 inches wide x 5.54 inches high x 0.4 inches deep
- Color: Black
- Estimated Battery Talk: 12.8 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 358 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: DNA
- UPC/GTIN: 00044476825958
HTC Droid DNA Features
- Display: 5-inch Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: 1xEV-DO Rev A
- 4G High Speed Data: LTE
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 a b g n
- Mobile Hotspot: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Wireless Charging: Yes
- Data Tethering: Share your internet connection with Wi-Fi enabled devices.
- Bluetooth: Version 4.0 Supported Profiles: HSP 1.2, HFP 1.6, OPP, FTP, PBA, A2DP 1.2, AVRC 1.3, HID, PAN, MAP
- NFC: Enables quick, secure two-way interactions among electronic devices.
- Email: Protocols Supported: POP, IMAP, GMail, Exchange
- Camera Resolution: 8 Megapixel
- Front Facing Camera: 2.1 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 1080p HD
- Video Streaming: Yes
- TV Output: HTC MediaLink / HDMI via MHL
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, WAV, eAAC+, WMA player
- Internal Memory: 16 GB internal storage, 2 GB RAM
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
- Quad-Band Phone: Can be used overseas.
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release Date – 2012, what makes the HTC Droid DNA an older smartphone among newer Android devices.
- The Droid DNA has already successor: HTC One with new design and upgraded specs and features.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging. It happens when retailers buy brand new handsets in bulk from service providers. Ask the seller whether the phone comes in retail box or bulk.
- User manual may not be included if the phones are offered in bulk packaging. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- SIM card is not included.
- Handset does not take SD cards, no option to increase storage of the phone.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the Droid DNA is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to use this phone.
- Although both companies merged, Verizon phones cannot be used with Alltel service plan.
- Alltel customers won’t be able to use this phone.
- Regarding high speed data feature. The HTC Droid DNA was originally released by Verizon. If you are planning to use this phone with a different service provider than Verizon you may encounter issues with 3G high speed data. We suggest contact your service provider prior purchase to compare 3G network requirements with the phone capabilities.
- Because the HTC Droid DNA is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to activate the phone (free of charge but necessary).
- Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation
- Full Web Browser
- Data Sync
- 3G High Speed Data
- 4G High Speed Data
- Mobile Hotspot
- Wireless Charging
- Data Tethering
- Megapixel Camera
- Front Facing Camera
- Video Recording
- Video Streaming
- TV Output
- Music Player
- Voice Dialing
- World Edition Phone (CDMA & GSM)
- Quad-Band Phone (GSM)
- See more featuresSee less features