If you want to get yourself the HTC Desire 510 for less, but don’t want to bind yourself with a contract, you may like to buy it in a Boost Mobile prepaid system. The HTC Desire 510 is a phone dedicated for all folks out there using their phones mainly to watch videos and listen to music thanks to its media streaming capability. Launched in August 2014, the phone sports all the features the current decent smartphone shouldn’t feel ashamed of, like for instance: a 4.7-inch scratch-resistant screen, an impressive 13MP front camera, 5MP rear snapper with 1080p HD video recording and 1.2GHz quad-core processor. Additionally running Android 4.4 KitKat the phone features a great connectivity options 4G LTE, Wi-Fi and hotspot. Today, the new HTC Desire 510 Boost Mobile 4G LTE smartphone is within your reach way cheaper from third party vendors than when bought at the full retail price in your carrier store.
Buying prepaid phones is a good way to get a completely new 4G LTE smartphone with no commitment and at price that won’t be painful to your wallet. When getting a prepaid phone you won’t only save some money, but just as well some time due to no formalities and no credit check. Since we always get what we’ve paid for, try to avoid unnaturally lucrative online offers on new phones because in some cases they may be tricky. Below you may find few tips on how to purchase a new phone online cheap without risk of being deceived.
Tips & Guides
Deals and Prices on New HTC Desire 510
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|FREE||58.99||Buy it now ›|
|Super Saver||73.19||Buy it now ›|
|FREE||74.99||Buy it now ›|
|FREE||99.99||Buy it now ›|
HTC Desire 510 Specs
- Manufacturer: HTC
- Model: Desire 510
- Condition: New
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: Boost Mobile
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a CDMA phone. It does not support SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: CDMA 800 / 850 / 1900, LTE 850 / 1900 / 2500
HTC Desire 510 Details
- Name: HTC Desire 510
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 4.4 KitKat
- Processor: Quad-core 1.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 MSM8916 plus 1 GB RAM
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 5.57 ounces (158 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.75 inches wide x 5.51 inches high x 0.39 inches deep
- Color: White
- Estimated Battery Talk: 17.2 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 646 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: Desire 510
HTC Desire 510 Features
- Display: 4.7-inch Touch Screen
- Display Resolution: 480 x 854 pixels, ~208 ppi pixel density
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: 1xEV-DO Rev A
- 4G High Speed Data: LTE (Cat 4)
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 b g n
- Mobile Hotspot: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Data Tethering: Share your internet connection with Wi-Fi enabled devices.
- Bluetooth: Version 4.0 Supported Profiles: HSP 1.2, HFP 1.6, OPP, FTP, PBA, A2DP 1.2, AVRC 1.3, HID, PAN, SAP 1.1, MAP
- Email: Protocols Supported: Gmail, Exchange, POP, IMAP
- Camera Resolution: 5 Megapixel
- Front Facing Camera: 13 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 1080p HD
- Video Streaming: Yes
- DLNA: Share music, photos and videos over a home network.
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, eAAC+, WMA, WAV
- FM Radio: Stereo FM Radio
- Internal Memory: 4 GB internal storage, 1 GB RAM
- Memory Card Slot: microSD up to 128GB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release Date – August, 2014.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging. It happens when retailers buy new handsets in bulk directly from service providers. Ask the seller whether the phone comes in retail box or bulk.
- User manual may not be included if the phones are offered in bulk packaging. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- Memory card may not be included.
- To activate the phone you need to contact Boost Mobile customer service.
- To use the phone you need to be a Boost Mobile subscriber.
- The phone does not support SIM cards. It cannot be used overseas.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the HTC Desire 510 is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to activate this phone.
- Because the HTC Desire 510 is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to activate the phone (free of charge but necessary).
- Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation
- Full Web Browser
- Data Sync
- 3G High Speed Data
- 4G High Speed Data
- Mobile Hotspot
- Megapixel Camera
- Front Facing Camera
- Video Recording
- Video Streaming
- Digital Living Network Alliance
- Music Player
- Memory Card Slot
- Voice Dialing
- FM Radio
- Quad-Band Phone (GSM)
- See more featuresSee less features