Today Best Price:
Cheaper phones usually come with more modest specification; however, in many cases it also means less than attractive design. So, what can you do when you want a decent Virgin Mobile smartphone at a reasonable price that wouldn’t scream low-end from the moment you open the box? You could choose the HTC Desire 510 for example. Even though it’s made of plastic, this mid-range phone is solid-built and designed to resemble the flagship One. It is also the first Android smartphone to ship with a 64-bit processor – a quad-core Snapdragon 400. Other key features of the handset include 1GB of RAM, expandable storage, 5-megapixel camera with 1080p video capture, and an outstanding 13-megapixel selfie camera. Released in August 2014, the HTC Desire 510 4G LTE Virgin Mobile Android smartphone is available today at a more attractive price.
If you are looking for an Android smartphone at low price, buying a device from third-party vendors is one of the best ways to do so. Just remember, in certain cases, buying phones at prices too good to be true may be tricky. Keep this in mind when you shop online and follow the golden rule – you get what you pay for. Below you can find a few tips to help you find a new phone at great value and purchase it without hazard.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on New HTC Desire 510
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|44.99||Buy it now ›|
|Super Saver||54.49||Buy it now ›|
HTC Desire 510 Specs
- Manufacturer: HTC
- Model: Desire 510
- Condition: New
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: Virgin Mobile
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a CDMA phone. It does not support SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: CDMA 800 / 850 / 1900, LTE 850 / 1900 / 2500
HTC Desire 510 Details
- Name: HTC Desire 510
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 4.4 KitKat
- Processor: Quad-core 1.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 MSM8916 plus 1 GB RAM
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 5.57 ounces (158 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.75 inches wide x 5.51 inches high x 0.39 inches deep
- Color: Available in Black and Navy Blue
- Estimated Battery Talk: 17.2 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 646 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: Desire 510
HTC Desire 510 Features
- Display: 4.7-inch Touch Screen
- Display Resolution: 480 x 854 pixels, ~208 ppi pixel density
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: 1xEV-DO Rev A
- 4G High Speed Data: LTE (Cat 4)
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 b g n
- Mobile Hotspot: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Data Tethering: Share your internet connection with Wi-Fi enabled devices.
- Bluetooth: Version 4.0 Supported Profiles: HSP 1.2, HFP 1.6, OPP, FTP, PBA, A2DP 1.2, AVRC 1.3, HID, PAN, SAP 1.1, MAP
- Email: Protocols Supported: Gmail, Exchange, POP, IMAP
- Camera Resolution: 5 Megapixel
- Front Facing Camera: Less than 1 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 1080p HD
- Video Streaming: Yes
- DLNA: Share music, photos and videos over a home network.
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, eAAC+, WMA, WAV
- FM Radio: Stereo FM Radio
- Internal Memory: 4 GB internal storage, 1 GB RAM
- Memory Card Slot: microSD up to 128GB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release Date – August, 2014.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging. It happens when retailers buy new handsets in bulk directly from service providers. Ask the seller whether the phone comes in retail box or bulk.
- User manual may not be included if the phones are offered in bulk packaging. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- Memory card may not be included.
- To activate the phone you need to contact Virgin Mobile customer service.
- To use the phone you need to be a Virgin Mobile subscriber.
- The phone does not support SIM cards. It cannot be used overseas.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the HTC Desire 510 is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to activate this phone.
- Because the HTC Desire 510 is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to activate the phone (free of charge but necessary).
- Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation
- Full Web Browser
- Data Sync
- 3G High Speed Data
- 4G High Speed Data
- Mobile Hotspot
- Megapixel Camera
- Front Facing Camera
- Video Recording
- Video Streaming
- Digital Living Network Alliance
- Music Player
- Memory Card Slot
- Voice Dialing
- FM Radio
- Quad-Band Phone (GSM)
- See more featuresSee less features