Today Best Price:
A phablet with decent specs, no contract and budget-friendly price? Yes, Boost Mobile makes it possible with its massive Boost Max+ 4G LTE Android phone manufactured by ZTE. The Boost Max+, also known as Iconic Phablet, is one of the biggest handsets currently available on the market with a display measuring 5.7 inches diagonally. Thanks to large screen and Smart Viewer feature, you no longer have to close one app in order to use another. In fact, you can text and tweet at the same time. Moreover, the phone packs LTE connectivity, dual-core Snapdragon 400 processor, 1 GB of RAM, 8 GB of expandable storage, 8-megapixel rear camera, 1-megapixel front-facing camera and a hefty 3,200 mAh battery. Released in November 2013, the Boost Max+ for Boost Mobile is available today at a low price and no contract.
Buying phones from third-party online stores is a good alternative if you want to get a featured phablet at a cheaper price without signing up any long term contract. Just be aware, in certain situations buying phones at prices too good to be true may have flip sides. Please, read few tips below before purchasing a phone, which should help you avoid common mistakes and buy your new phone with confidence.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on New Boost Max+
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|Super Saver||194.97||Buy it now ›|
|FREE||199.99||Buy it now ›|
|25.00||999.99||Buy it now ›|
Boost Max+ Specs
- Manufacturer: ZTE
- Model: Boost Max+
- Condition: New
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: Boost Mobile
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a CDMA phone. It does not support SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: CDMA 800 / 850 / 1900 (Tri-band CDMA) plus LTE 1900
Boost Max+ Details
- Name: Boost Max+
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean
- Processor: Dual-core 1.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 MSM8930 plus 1 GB RAM
- Form Factor (Design): Phablet
- Weight: 6.49 ounces (195 grams)
- Dimensions: 3.24 inches wide x 6.45 inches high x 0.35 inches deep
- Color: Black
- Estimated Battery Talk: 16 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: ? hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: Max+
Boost Max+ Features
- Display: 5.7-inch Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: 1xEV-DO Rev A
- 4G High Speed Data: LTE
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 b g n
- Mobile Hotspot: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Bluetooth: Version 4.0+LE Supported Profiles: HSP 1.1, HFP 1.6, OPP, FTP, PBA, A2DP 1.2, AVRC, HID, PAN, MAP
- Email: Protocols Supported: Gmail, Exchange, POP, IMAP
- Camera Resolution: 8 Megapixel
- Front Facing Camera: 1.2 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 1080p HD
- Video Streaming: Yes
- DLNA: Share music, photos and videos over a home network.
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, WAV, eAAC+, WMA player
- Internal Memory: 8 GB internal storage, 1 GB RAM
- Memory Card Slot: microSD up to 64GB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release date - November, 2012.
- Large: 3.24 inches wide x 6.45 inches high.
- Heavy: 6.49 ounces.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging. It happens when retailers buy brand new handsets in bulk from service providers. Ask the seller whether the phone comes in retail box or bulk.
- User manual may not be included if the phones are offered in bulk packaging. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- Memory card may not be included.
- To activate the phone you need to contact Boost Mobile customer service.
- To use the phone you need to be a Boost Mobile subscriber.
- Phone does not support SIM cards. It cannot be used overseas.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the Boost Max is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to use this phone.
- Because the Boost Max is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to activate the phone and enjoy Google Play store. Free of charge but still required.
- Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation
- Full Web Browser
- Data Sync
- 3G High Speed Data
- 4G High Speed Data
- Mobile Hotspot
- Megapixel Camera
- Front Facing Camera
- Video Recording
- Video Streaming
- Digital Living Network Alliance
- Music Player
- Memory Card Slot
- Voice Dialing
- See more featuresSee less features