Your budget is limited, but your want to get yourself a good-looking, pretty powerful handset additionally combining nice optic specs? If so, then you may consider buying the BLU Vivo IV unlocked phone. Released in 2014 the phone comes with a package of decent specs, including a 5.0-inch Full HD AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection and a 1.3GHz octa-core processor complete with 2GB RAM and 16GB of native storage. Additionally, the BLU Vivo IV beautiful body made entirely out of solid aluminum and glass houses a high-quality 13MP rear camera with LED flash capable of recording HD 1080p videos accompanied by a 5MP front-facing shooter. Running Android 4.2. the BLU Vivo IV unlocked phone compatible with AT&T and T-Mobile can be yours now cheaper thanks to independent online stores.
If you need a brand new, powerful handset that comes at lower cost without the necessity to sign a 2-year contract, buying a smartphone released in 2014 from third-party online vendors seems to be a smart move. You will save few extra bucks simultaneously avoiding long-term commitments. However, remember that buying phones at unnaturally low prices may sometimes carry the risk of being deceived. In order to protect you from getting temped by fishy deals on new phones, we prepared few tips on how to recognize a trustworthy offer and buy a phone online for cheap and without hazard.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on New BLU Vivo IV
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|99.99||Buy it now ›|
BLU Vivo IV Specs
- Manufacturer: BLU
- Model: Vivo IV
- Condition: New
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: AT&T, Cricket, Metro PCS, T-Mobile, Unlocked, Simple Mobile, Straight Talk, Net10
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a GSM phone. It accepts micro SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 (Quad Band GSM) WCDMA 850 / 1900 / 2100
- World Edition / Global Phone: Quad Band GSM Phone, can be used overseas.
- Unlocked Phone: Compatible with any GSM carrier, such as AT&T and T-Mobile.
BLU Vivo IV Details
- Name: BLU Vivo IV
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean upgradable to 4.4.2 KitKat
- Processor: Octa-core 1.7 GHz Cortex-A7 Mediatek MT6592 plus 2GB RAM
- Form Factor (Design): Phablet
- Weight: 4.55 ounces (129 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.76 inches wide x 5.71 inches high x 0.22 inches deep
- Color: Black
- Estimated Battery Talk: 12 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 675 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: D970L
BLU Vivo IV Features
- Display: 5-inch Touch Screen
- Display Resolution: 1080 x 1920 pixels, ~441 ppi pixel density
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: HSPA+ 21
- 4G High Speed Data: HSPA+
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 ac a b g n, Dual-Band
- Mobile Hotspot: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Bluetooth: Version 4.0
- Email: Protocols Supported: Exchange, POP, IMAP
- Camera Resolution: 13 Megapixel
- Front Facing Camera: 5 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 1080p HD
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, WAV, eAAC+
- FM Radio: Stereo FM Radio
- Internal Memory: 16 GB internal storage, 2 GB RAM
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
- Quad-Band Phone: Can be used overseas.
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release Date - May, 2014.
- SIM Card is not included.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging. It happens when retailers buy new handsets in bulk directly from service providers. Ask the seller whether the phone comes in retail box or bulk.
- User manual may not be included if the phones are offered in bulk packaging. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- Phone does not support LTE network.
- There is no option to expand memory of the phone.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the BLU Vivo IV is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to use this phone.
- Because the BLU Vivo IV is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to activate the phone and access Google Play (free of charge but necessary).