Tired of your phone running out of power when you most need it? With the BLU Tank II T193 you will never again face the problem of a dead battery. This basic phone comes with a generous for its class 1,900 mAh battery which is rated for up to 16 hours of talk time or up to 750 hours of standby time. It is more than what most smartphones have to offer today. Moreover, the Tank II is a dual-SIM phone so you will be able to use two SIM cards in one device. Key features of the handset include a 2.4-inch display, microSD slot compatible with up to 8 GB cards, VGA camera, FM radio, Bluetooth 3.0 support and MP3/MP4 player. Released in 2014, the BLU Tank II unlocked featured phone can be yours today at the cheapest price ever.
Buying basic phones released in 2014 is a good alternative if you want a reliable device at a low price. However, buying phones online at suspiciously cheap prices may be sometimes tricky. When you shop online keep few things in mind. You know the rule, you get what you pay for. Before you purchase the phone, read the tips below to make sure your shopping goes smoothly and without any sorry surprises.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on New BLU Tank II
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|FREE||15.99||Buy it now ›|
|FREE||39.99||Buy it now ›|
BLU Tank II Specs
- Manufacturer: BLU
- Model: Tank II
- Condition: New
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: AT&T, Metro PCS, T-Mobile, Unlocked, Simple Mobile, Straight Talk, Net10
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a GSM phone with two SIM card slots. It accepts SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 (Quad Band GSM)
- World Edition / Global Phone: Quad Band GSM Phone, can be used overseas.
- Unlocked Phone: Compatible with any GSM carrier, such as AT&T and T-Mobile.
BLU Tank II Details
- Name: BLU Tank II
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 3.25 ounces (92 grams)
- Dimensions: 1.89 inches wide x 4.49 inches high x 0.59 inches deep
- Color: Available in Black, Blue, Red, Yellow or White
- Estimated Battery Talk: 16 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 1720 h hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: T193
BLU Tank II Features
- Keyboard: Numeric Keypad
- Internet Browser: WAP Mobile Browser
- Data Sync: with mini-USB Data Cable
- Bluetooth: Version 2.1
- Camera Resolution: Less than 1 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: VGA (640 x 480)
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, AAC, WMA, WAV
- FM Radio: Stereo FM Radio
- Internal Memory: 24 MB internal storage, 32 MB RAM
- Memory Card Slot: microSD up to 8GB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
- Quad-Band Phone: Can be used overseas.
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release date - 2014.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging. It happens when retailers buy brand new handsets in bulk from service providers. Ask the seller whether the phone comes in retail box or bulk.
- User manual may not be included if the phones are offered in bulk packaging. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- Low quality camera.
- SIM Card is not included.
- Memory card may not be included.
- Lack of 3G / 4G data speeds.