Today Best Price:
Want an Android phone with large screen and dual-SIM support that won’t force you to break a bank? If so, the BLU Studio 5.0 D530 may fit the profile perfectly. The phone comes equipped with a 5-inch display with WVGA (480 x 800) resolution and carries two SIM card slots. Other key features include dual-core 1 GHz MediaTek processor, 5-megapixel rear camera, VGA front-facing camera and a decent 2,000 mAh battery. In terms of memory, the phone offers 512 MB of RAM and 4 GB of onboard storage expandable up to 32 GB via microSD slot. Released in 2013, the unlocked BLU Studio 5.0 is available today at the cheapest price ever.
Buying phones online from third-party vendors may be a good alternative if you want to purchase a dual-SIM phone at a cheap price. However, be cautious. Buying phones at surprisingly low prices may have sometimes flip sides. When you shop online keep few things in mind. You know the rule – you get what you pay for. Below you can find few tips for your convenience to help you find great deal on your new handset, avoid disappointing experience and shop with confidence.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on New BLU Studio 5.0
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|FREE||179.00||Buy it now ›|
BLU Studio 5.0 Specs
- Manufacturer: BLU
- Model: Studio 5.0
- Condition: New
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: AT&T, T-Mobile, Unlocked, Simple Mobile, Straight Talk, Net10
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a GSM phone. It accepts SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 (Quad Band GSM) WCDMA 850 / 1900 / 2100
- World Edition / Global Phone: Quad Band GSM Phone, can be used overseas.
- Unlocked Phone: Compatible with any GSM carrier, such as AT&T and T-Mobile.
BLU Studio 5.0 Details
- Name: BLU Studio 5.0
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
- Processor: Dual-core 1 GHz Mediatek MT6577 plus 512 MB RAM
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 6 ounces (170 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.91 inches wide x 5.67 inches high x 0.42 inches deep
- Color: White
- Estimated Battery Talk: 24 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 900 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: D530
BLU Studio 5.0 Features
- Display: 5-inch Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: HSDPA 7.2
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 b g n, Wi-Fi Direct
- Mobile Hotspot: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Bluetooth: Version 3.0
- Email: Protocols Supported: IMAP, POP, Exchange
- Camera Resolution: 5 Megapixel
- Front Facing Camera: Less than 1 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 720p HD
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Internal Memory: 4 GB internal storage, 512 MB RAM
- Memory Card Slot: microSD up to 32GB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
- Quad-Band Phone: Can be used overseas.
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release Date – 2013, what makes the Studio 5.0 an older phone among newer BLU products.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging. It happens when retailers buy brand new handsets in bulk from service providers. Ask the seller whether the phone comes in retail box or bulk.
- User manual may not be included if the phones are offered in bulk packaging. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- Memory card may not be included.
- SIM Card is not included.
- Phone does not support 4G LTE network.
- This is an unlocked phone, it may carry generic software.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the BLU Studio 5.0 is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to use this phone.
- Generic software may not support data features such as: MMS - picture messaging, web browsing, and sending/receiving emails. In order to utilize data services you will need to first obtain settings from your service provider (AT&T or T-Mobile) and set up the phone manually.
- Regarding the high speed data feature. The BLU Studio 5.0 was released internationally. If you are planning to use this phone with US carriers, such as AT&T or T-Mobile, you might encounter issues with 3G high speed data. We suggest contact your service provider prior purchase to compare 3G network requirements with phone's capabilities.
- Because the BLU Studio 5.0 is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to activate the phone and access Google Play (free of charge but necessary).