Today Best Price:
Want a smartphone without contract with dual-SIM support, quad-core processor and 4G connectivity, but don’t have too much money to spare? If so, the BLU Life Play, aka BLU L100, may be an interesting alternative. The phone is powered by a quad-core 1.2 GHz MediaTek processor paired with 1 GB of RAM and comes with dual-SIM support. Beyond that, the BLU Life Play packs a 4.7-inch display, 4 GB of onboard storage expandable via microSD slot, 8-megapixel rear camera and 2-megapixel user-facing camera. The phone also offers 4G connectivity with speed of up to 42 Mbps, Bluetooth 4.0, and Wi-Fi with hotspot capability. The handset runs Android 4.2 Jelly Bean.
Buying phones from third-party merchants is a good alternative when you need a BLU phone at a cheaper price. However, be aware, buying brand new phones at suspicious low prices may be sometimes tricky. When you buy phones online keep a few things in mind. You know the rule – you get what you pay for. Here you can find few tips below to help you find your new phone at low price and purchase it with confidence.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on New BLU Life Play
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|5.00||53.00||Buy it now ›|
|FREE||68.99||Buy it now ›|
BLU Life Play Specs
- Manufacturer: BLU
- Model: Life Play
- Condition: New
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: AT&T, T-Mobile, Unlocked, Simple Mobile, Straight Talk, Net10
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a GSM phone. It accepts SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 (Quad Band GSM) WCDMA 850 / 1900 or 850 / 2100 (some versions only)
- World Edition / Global Phone: Quad Band GSM Phone, can be used overseas.
- Unlocked Phone: Compatible with any GSM carrier, such as AT&T and T-Mobile.
BLU Life Play Details
- Name: BLU Life Play
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
- Processor: Quad-core 1.2 GHz Mediatek MT6589 plus 1 GB RAM
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 4.41 ounces (125 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.69 inches wide x 5.39 inches high x 0.31 inches deep
- Color: Available in Black and Blue
- Estimated Battery Talk: 18 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 780 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: L100
BLU Life Play Features
- Display: 4.7-inch Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: HSDPA 42
- 4G High Speed Data: HSPA+
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 a b g n, Wi-Fi Direct
- Mobile Hotspot: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Bluetooth: Version 4.0
- Email: Protocols Supported: POP, IMAP, GMail, Exchange
- Camera Resolution: 8 Megapixel
- Front Facing Camera: 2 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 1080p HD
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, WAV, eAAC+, WMA player
- FM Radio: Stereo FM radio. Listen to live-broadcast FM radio stations on the go.
- Internal Memory: 4 GB internal storage, 1 GB RAM
- Memory Card Slot: microSD up to 32GB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
- Quad-Band Phone: Can be used overseas.
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release Date – March 2013, what makes the BLU Life Play an older phone among newer BLU products.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging. It happens when retailers buy brand new handsets in bulk from service providers. Ask the seller whether the phone comes in retail box or bulk.
- User manual may not be included if the phones are offered in bulk packaging. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- Memory card may not be included.
- SIM Card is not included.
- Phone does not support LTE network just HSPA+.
- This is an unlocked phone, it may carry generic software.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the BLU Life Play is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to use this phone.
- Generic software may not support data features such as: MMS - picture messaging, web browsing, and sending/receiving emails. In order to utilize data services you will need to first obtain settings from your service provider (AT&T or T-Mobile) and set up the phone manually.
- Regarding the high speed data feature. The BLU Life Play was released internationally. If you are planning to use this phone with US carriers, such as AT&T or T-Mobile, you might encounter issues with 3G high speed data. We suggest contact your service provider prior purchase to compare 3G network requirements with phone's capabilities.
- Because the BLU Life Play is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to activate the phone and access Google Play (free of charge but necessary).
- Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation
- Full Web Browser
- Data Sync
- 3G High Speed Data
- 4G High Speed Data
- Mobile Hotspot
- Megapixel Camera
- Front Facing Camera
- Video Recording
- Video Streaming
- Music Player
- Memory Card Slot
- Voice Dialing
- FM Radio
- Quad-Band Phone (GSM)
- See more featuresSee less features