If you are looking for an opportunity to get yourself a cheap dual SIM unlocked Android phone off contract, you may want to check out the BLU Dash 3.5. The BLU Dash boasts a 3.5-inch touch screen, two SIM card slots, 1 GHz processor, 2 MP camera, and microSD card slot for memory expansion. Thanks to Android Gingerbread software the handset also provides access to tons of apps available on Google store. Released in 2012, the unlocked BLU Dash is now available at an affordable price without a contract from third party vendors.
Buying phones with older version of operating system is a good alternative if you need an unlocked Dual SIM Android smartphone without a contract. However, buying phones online at suspiciously cheap prices may be sometimes tricky. You know the rule – you get what you pay for. Read the tips below to avoid common mistakes and disappointing experience, as they will help you find a budget friendly phone at great value and get it with confidence.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on New BLU Dash 3.5
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
BLU Dash 3.5 Specs
- Manufacturer: BLU
- Model: Dash 3.5
- Condition: New
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: AT&T, T-Mobile, Unlocked, Simple Mobile, Straight Talk, Net10
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a GSM phone. It accepts SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 (Quad-Band) WCDMA 850 / 1900
- World Edition / Global Phone: Quad Band GSM Phone, can be used overseas.
- Unlocked Phone: Compatible with any GSM carrier, such as AT&T and T-Mobile.
BLU Dash 3.5 Details
- Name: BLU Dash 3.5
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 2.3 Gingerbread
- Processor: 1 GHz Qualcomm MSM7225AB Cortex-A5 plus 256 MB RAM
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 3.88 ounces (110 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.44 inches wide x 4.53 inches high x 0.45 inches deep
- Color: Black
- Estimated Battery Talk: 10 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 700 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: D170A
- UPC/GTIN: 00848958004981
BLU Dash 3.5 Features
- Display: 3.5-inch Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS
- Internet Browser: WAP Mobile Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: HSDPA 7.2
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 b g n
- Bluetooth: Version 2.1+EDR Supported Profiles: HSP 1.1, HFP 1.5, OPP, FTP, PBA, A2DP, AVRC
- Email: Protocols Supported: POP, IMAP, GMail, Exchange
- Camera Resolution: 2 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: VGA (640 x 480)
- Video Streaming: YouTube
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, AMR, WAV, AAC
- Internal Memory: 512 MB including 256 MB RAM
- Memory Card Slot: microSD up to 32GB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
- Quad-Band Phone: Can be used overseas.
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release Date – 2012, what makes the BLU Dash 3.5 an older phone among newer BLU products.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging. It happens when retailers buy brand new handsets in bulk from service providers. Ask the seller whether the phone comes in retail box or bulk.
- User manual may not be included if the phones are offered in bulk packaging. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- Memory card may not be included.
- SIM Card is not included.
- This is an unlocked phone, it may carry generic software.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the BLU Dash 3.5 is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to use this phone.
- Generic software may not support data features such as: MMS - picture messaging, web browsing, and sending/receiving emails. In order to utilize data services you will need to first obtain settings from your service provider (AT&T or T-Mobile) and set up the phone manually.
- Regarding the high speed data feature. The BLU Dash 3.5 was released globally. If you are planning to use this phone with US carriers, such as AT&T or T-Mobile, you might encounter issues with 3G high speed data. We suggest contact your service provider prior purchase to compare 3G network requirements with phone's capabilities.
- Because the BLU Dash 3.5 is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to activate the phone (free of charge but necessary).