Today Best Price:
If you are searching for a smartphone for professionals featuring QWERTY keyboard and runs on Verizon 4G LTE fast network, the BlackBerry Q10 may be the one you look for. The BlackBerry Q10 is more than just a simple messaging phone for teens. The handset is powered by a 1.5 GHz Snapdragon S4 Plus processor and offers 2 GB of RAM and 16 GB of expandable storage. Below the phone’s 3.1-inch display is located a QWERTY keyboard for fast and easy typing. Other features of the BlackBerry Q10 include 8-megapixel rear camera, 2-megapixel front-facing camera, global roaming, 4G LTE connectivity, NFC and a 2,100 mAh battery. Released in 2013, the BlackBerry Q10 for Verizon Wireless can be yours today free of contract at an attractive price tag.
Buying smartphones from third-party vendors is a smart move when you need a BlackBerry 4G LTE phone for Verizon without a contract at a lower price. However, be aware, buying brand new phones at suspicious low prices may have sometimes downsides. When you buy new phones online keep a few things in mind. You know the rule – you get what you pay for. Read few tips below to help you find a new BlackBerry Q10 at low price and purchase it with confidence.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on New Blackberry Q10
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|Super Saver||137.99||Buy it now ›|
|FREE||155.00||Buy it now ›|
Blackberry Q10 Specs
- Manufacturer: Blackberry
- Model: Q10
- Condition: New
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: Verizon
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a Verizon global phone. It accepts SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: CDMA 850 / 1900; GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 (Quad Band GSM); WCDMA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100; plus LTE 750 / 1700
- World Edition / Global Phone: Quad Band GSM Phone, can be used overseas if unlocked first.
Blackberry Q10 Details
- Name: Blackberry Q10
- Operating System: Blackberry
- Software Version: BlackBerry 10.1
- Processor: Dual-core 1.5 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 plus 2 GB RAM
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 4.9 ounces (139 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.63 inches wide x 4.71 inches high x 0.41 inches deep
- Color: Black
- Estimated Battery Talk: 21.2 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 384 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: SQN100-2
- UPC/GTIN: 00689309007455
Blackberry Q10 Features
- Display: 3.1-inch Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS
- Keyboard: Full QWERTY Keyboard
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: 1xEV-DO Rev A, HSDPA
- 4G High Speed Data: LTE
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 a b g n
- Mobile Hotspot: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Data Tethering: Share internet connection with other wireless enabled devices..
- Bluetooth: Version 4.0 + LE Supported Profiles: HFP 1.6, OPP, PBA, A2DP 1.2, AVRC 1.3, HID, PAN, MAP
- NFC: Enables quick, secure two-way interactions among electronic devices.
- Email: Protocols Supported: IMAP, POP, Exchange ActiveSync
- Camera Resolution: 8 Megapixel
- Front Facing Camera: 2 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 1080p HD
- Video Streaming: Yes
- TV Output: micro-HDMI
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, WAV, eAAC+, WMA player
- Internal Memory: 16 GB internal storage, 2 GB RAM
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
- Quad-Band Phone: Can be used overseas if unlocked first.
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release Date: June, 2013.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the Blackberry Q10 is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to use this phone.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging with necessary accessories only.
- User manual may not be included. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- Lack of memory card slot to increase memory of the device.
- Blackberry App Store needs more apps to compete with Google Play and Apple Store.
- To activate the phone you need to contact with Verizon customer service.
- To use the phone you need to be a Verizon subscriber.
- Despite the fact that Blackberry Q10 supports GSM network it may be still locked to Verizon service. If you planning travel abroad you may need to contact Verizon customer support in order to remove the SIM lock or purchase a Verizon Global Plan.
- Although both companies merged, Verizon phones cannot be used with Alltel service plan.
- Alltel customers won’t be able to use this phone.
- Touch Screen
- QWERTY Keyboard
- GPS Navigation
- Full Web Browser
- Data Sync
- 3G High Speed Data
- 4G High Speed Data
- Mobile Hotspot
- Data Tethering
- Megapixel Camera
- Front Facing Camera
- Video Recording
- Video Streaming
- TV Output
- Music Player
- Voice Dialing
- Quad-Band Phone (GSM)
- See more featuresSee less features