Today Best Price:
If you want something better than the basic Blackberry Curve 8300, you may consider buying Curve 8310. This variant of the Curve lineup adds GPS navigation feature with support for location-based applications. Get set of valuable productive tools at one low price: push email, QWERTY keyboard, GPS navigation, quad-band roaming, 2 megapixel camera with flash, and stereo Bluetooth. Released in 2007, having successors, and already discontinued by AT&T, the unlocked Blackberry Curve 8310 is now available at the same price range as its predecessor 8300.
Buying old phones released in 2007 is a smart move to get a Blackberry Curve with GPS feature at a cheap price. Additionally, buying phones online from third party retailers is the easiest way to save even more. Just be aware. Buying cheap new phones at suspicious low prices may be sometimes tricky. You know the rule, you get what you pay for. Before purchasing a cheap phone read few tips below to purchase your new phone with confidence and no hazard.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on New Blackberry Curve 8310
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|FREE||39.99||Buy it now ›|
Blackberry Curve 8310 Specs
- Manufacturer: Blackberry
- Model: Curve 8310 (GSM)
- Condition: New
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: AT&T, T-Mobile, Unlocked, Simple Mobile
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a GSM phone. It accepts SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 (Quad-Band)
- Unlocked Phone: Compatible with any GSM carrier, such as AT&T and T-Mobile.
Blackberry Curve 8310 Details
- Name: Blackberry Curve 8310
- Operating System: Blackberry
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 3.9 ounces (111 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.4 inches wide x 4.20 inches high x 0.6 inches deep
- Color: Available in Titanium Gray or Black
- Estimated Battery Talk: 4 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 408 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: 8310
- UPC/GTIN: 00843163042513
Blackberry Curve 8310 Features
- GPS Navigation: Standalone GPS
- Keyboard: Full QWERTY Keyboard
- Internet Browser: WAP Mobile Browser
- Data Sync: with mini-USB Data Cable
- Data Tethering: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Bluetooth: Supported Profiles: HFP, HSP, A2DP, AVRC, (OPP, PBA, DUN), Version 2.0
- Email: Protocols Supported: POP3, IMAP4, SSL supports attachments
- Camera Resolution: 2 Megapixel
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, AAC, AAC+, eAAC+, WMA
- Internal Memory: 64MB
- Memory Card Slot: microSD up to 4GB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release Date – 2007, what makes the Blackberry Curve 8310 an old model.
- Blackberry has released already newer smartphones with new look and upgraded capabilities.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging. It happens when retailers buy new handsets in bulk directly from service providers. Ask the seller whether the phone comes in retail box or bulk packaging.
- User manual may not be included if the phones are offered in bulk packaging. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- SIM card is not included.
- Memory card may not be included.
- No Wi-Fi on the device.
- No streaming and video recording.
- Battery may be an issue if you are a heavy user.
- Device doesn't support 3G high speed internet, device supports only 2G EDGE data.
- Blackberry App World still needs more apps to compete with Google Play and Apple's App Store.
- This is an unlocked phone, it may carry generic software.
- Generic software initially does not support data features such as: MMS picture messaging, web browsing or sending/receiving emails. In order to have access to data features you will need to first obtain specific settings from your carrier and set up the phone manually.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the Blackberry Curve 8310 is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan.