Always wanted to have an iPhone for Verizon Wireless but none of the models were large enough for your needs? This year Apple has found a solution and made its iPhone 6 much bigger compared to its predecessors. The new Apple iPhone 6 features a large 4.7-inch Retina display with 750×1334 resolution and a pixel density of 326 ppi. Moreover, the glass on the screen is shatter proof and covered in oleophobic coating which will help to keep it nice and clean. The phone is powered by Apple’s new A8 chip with 64-bit architecture paired with 1GB of RAM and comes with 16GB of internal memory. Other key features include new 8-megapixel iSight camera, TouchID sensor, NFC and front-facing camera. Released in 2014, the new Apple iPhone 6 for Verizon in Space Grey flavor can be yours today at a lower price without contract from independent retailers.
Buying phones online from third-party vendors may be a good alternative if you want to purchase a new iPhone with no contract at a cheaper price. However, be aware, buying brand new phones at surprisingly low prices may sometimes have flip sides. When you shop online don’t forget that you usually get what you pay for. Our recommendation is to stay away from the deals too good to be true. Below you can find a few tips for your convenience to help you avoid a disappointing purchase and shop with confidence.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on New Apple iPhone 6
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|FREE||249.99||Buy it now ›|
|FREE||249.99||Buy it now ›|
|Super Saver||260.00||Buy it now ›|
Apple iPhone 6 Specs
- Manufacturer: Apple
- Model: iPhone 6
- Condition: New
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: Verizon
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a Verizon global phone. It accepts nano SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: CDMA 850 / 1700 / 1900, and GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 (Quad Band GSM), WCDMA 850 / 900 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100 plus LTE 700 / 750 / 850 / 900 / 1700 / 1800 / 1900 / 2100 / 2500 / 2600
- World Edition / Global Phone: Quad Band GSM Phone, can be used overseas if unlocked first.
Apple iPhone 6 Details
- Name: Apple iPhone 6
- Operating System: Apple iOS
- Software Version: iOS 8
- Processor: Apple A8 64-bit plus 1 GB RAM
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 4.55 ounces (129 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.64 inches wide x 5.44 inches high x 0.27 inches deep
- Color: Space Grey
- Estimated Battery Talk: 14 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 240 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: MG5W2LL/A
Apple iPhone 6 Features
- Display: 4.7-inch Touch Screen
- Display Resolution: 750 x 1334 pixels, ~326 ppi pixel density
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS, LBS, Photo Video Geo-Tagging
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: 1xEV-DO Rev A, HSDPA 42
- 4G High Speed Data: LTE (Cat 4)
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 ac a b g n
- Mobile Hotspot: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Data Tethering: Share your internet connection with Wi-Fi enabled devices.
- Bluetooth: Version 4.0
- NFC: Enables quick, secure two-way interactions among electronic devices.
- Email: Protocols Supported: Exchange, POP3, IMAP
- Camera Resolution: 8 Megapixel
- Front Facing Camera: 1.2 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 1080p HD
- Video Streaming: Yes
- TV Output: Yes, with adapter
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, WAV, eAAC+, WMA player
- Internal Memory: 16 GB internal storage, 1 GB RAM
- Voice Dialing: Siri voice-controlled assistant and full dictation
- Voice Recognition: S-Voice
- Quad-Band Phone: Can be used overseas if unlocked first.
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release date: October, 2014.
- iPhone 6 offers bigger display vs. its predecessor.
- iPhone 6’s display is no crisper than 4 years old iPhone 4, offers still the same ~326 ppi pixel density.
- No option to increase memory of the phone.
- SIM card is not included.
- Battery life may be an issue if you addicted to use data services on the go.
- To activate the phone you need to contact with Verizon customer service.
- To use the phone you need to be a Verizon subscriber.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the iPhone 6 is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to use this phone.
- Despite the fact that the phone supports GSM bands, it must be unlocked first in order to accept SIM cards.
- Although both companies merged, Verizon phones cannot be used with Alltel service plan.
- Alltel customers won’t be able to use this phone.
- Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation
- Full Web Browser
- Data Sync
- 3G High Speed Data
- 4G High Speed Data
- Mobile Hotspot
- Data Tethering
- Megapixel Camera
- Front Facing Camera
- Video Recording
- Video Streaming
- TV Output
- Music Player
- Voice Dialing
- Quad-Band Phone (GSM)
- See more featuresSee less features