Want a new T-Mobile smartphone with cool features that not only will make your life easier but also will satisfy your craving for quality? If the answer is yes, the new Apple iPhone 6 might be the right choice for you. The new iPhone comes with TouchID sensor which serves to unlock the phone and can be used to authorize purchases from the Apple Store. The handset also incorporates Apple Pay – the new and potentially revolutionary NFC-powered payment system that turns the phone into a credit card. The 4.7-inch iPhone 6 is powered by Apple’s new A8 chip with 64-bit architecture and M8 motion coprocessor and also comes with 1GB of RAM, 16GB of internal memory, improved iSight camera, FaceTime front-facing sensor, and iOS 8 on board. Released in October 2014, the Apple iPhone 6 for T-Mobile can be yours today with no contract at a cheaper price than in the carrier’s store.
Buying phones released in 2014 from third-party vendors is a smart move when you need an iPhone without a contract at a lower price. However, be aware, buying brand new high-end phones at unusually low prices may have sometimes downsides. To help minimize the risk keep a few things in mind while shopping online. Remember that you get what you pay for so stay away from deals too good to be true. Read the tips below to help you find a new iPhone at lower price and purchase it with confidence.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on New Apple iPhone 6
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|Super Saver||319.99||Buy it now ›|
|FREE||326.99||Buy it now ›|
Apple iPhone 6 Specs
- Manufacturer: Apple
- Model: iPhone 6
- Condition: New
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: T-Mobile
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a GSM phone. It accepts nano SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 (Quad Band GSM) WCDMA 850 / 900 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100 plus LTE 700 / 750 / 850 / 900 / 1700 / 1800 / 1900 / 2100 / 2500 / 2600
- World Edition / Global Phone: Quad Band GSM Phone, can be used overseas if unlocked first.
Apple iPhone 6 Details
- Name: Apple iPhone 6
- Operating System: Apple iOS
- Software Version: iOS 8
- Processor: Apple A8 64-bit plus 1 GB RAM
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 4.55 ounces (129 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.64 inches wide x 5.44 inches high x 0.27 inches deep
- Color: Space Grey
- Estimated Battery Talk: 14 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 240 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
Apple iPhone 6 Features
- Display: 4.7-inch Touch Screen
- Display Resolution: 750 x 1334 pixels, ~326 ppi pixel density
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS, LBS, Photo Video Geo-Tagging
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: HSDPA 42
- 4G High Speed Data: LTE (Cat 4)
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 ac a b g n
- Mobile Hotspot: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Data Tethering: Share your internet connection with Wi-Fi enabled devices.
- Bluetooth: Version 4.0
- NFC: Enables quick, secure two-way interactions among electronic devices.
- Email: Protocols Supported: Exchange, POP3, IMAP
- Camera Resolution: 8 Megapixel
- Front Facing Camera: 1.2 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 1080p HD
- Video Streaming: Yes
- TV Output: Yes, with adapter.
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, WAV, eAAC+, WMA player
- Internal Memory: 16 GB internal storage, 1 GB RAM
- Voice Dialing: Siri voice-controlled assistant and full dictation
- Voice Recognition: S-Voice
- Quad-Band Phone: Can be used overseas if unlocked first.
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release date: October, 2014.
- iPhone 6 offers bigger display vs. its predecessor.
- iPhone 6’s display is no crisper than 4 years old iPhone 4, offers still the same ~326 ppi pixel density.
- No option to increase memory of the phone.
- SIM card is not included.
- Battery life may be an issue if you addicted to use data services on the go.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the iPhone 6 is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to use this phone.
- Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation
- Full Web Browser
- Data Sync
- 3G High Speed Data
- 4G High Speed Data
- Mobile Hotspot
- Data Tethering
- Megapixel Camera
- Front Facing Camera
- Video Recording
- Video Streaming
- TV Output
- Music Player
- Voice Dialing
- Quad-Band Phone (GSM)
- See more featuresSee less features