Today Best Price:
Looking for an iPhone for Sprint that would offer great camera experience? If so, the answer is the new Apple iPhone 6. The handset packs a new iSight camera with 8-megapixel sensor, True Tone flash, an f/2.2 aperture, hybrid IR filter, sapphire crystal lens cover, improved face detection, slo-mo video at 120 fps or 240 fps and so much more. The iPhone also comes with a 1.2-megapixel FaceTime user-facing camera for selfies and video chatting. Other key features include large 4.7-inch Retina display, A8 chip, M8 coprocessor, 1GB of RAM, 16GB of internal memory, TouchID sensor, NFC, and iOS 8. Released in 2014, the new Apple iPhone 6 Sprint smartphone is available today in Spacy Grey at a cheaper price without contract.
Buying newest phones from third-party merchants is a good alternative when you need the new iPhone 6 contract-free at a lower price than in carrier’s store. Just be careful, in certain situations buying latest premium phones at prices too good to be true may have flip sides. Below you can find a few tips to help you find a new iPhone at great price and purchase it with confidence.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on New Apple iPhone 6
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|Super Saver||259.98||Buy it now ›|
|FREE||272.89||Buy it now ›|
Apple iPhone 6 Specs
- Manufacturer: Apple
- Model: iPhone 6
- Condition: New
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: Sprint
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a Sprint global phone. It accepts nano SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: CDMA 850 / 1700 / 1900, and GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 (Quad Band GSM), WCDMA 850 / 900 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100 plus LTE 700 / 750 / 850 / 900 / 1700 / 1800 / 1900 / 2100 / 2500 / 2600
- World Edition / Global Phone: Quad Band GSM Phone, can be used overseas if unlocked first.
Apple iPhone 6 Details
- Name: Apple iPhone 6
- Operating System: Apple iOS
- Software Version: iOS 8
- Processor: Apple A8 64-bit plus 1 GB RAM
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 4.55 ounces (129 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.64 inches wide x 5.44 inches high x 0.27 inches deep
- Color: Gold
- Estimated Battery Talk: 14 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 240 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: MG6C2LL/A
- UPC/GTIN: 00885909951031
Apple iPhone 6 Features
- Display: 4.7-inch Touch Screen
- Display Resolution: 750 x 1334 pixels, ~326 ppi pixel density
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS, LBS, Photo Video Geo-Tagging
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: 1xEV-DO Rev A, HSDPA 42
- 4G High Speed Data: LTE (Cat 4)
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 ac a b g n
- Mobile Hotspot: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Data Tethering: Share your internet connection with Wi-Fi enabled devices.
- Bluetooth: Version 4.0
- NFC: Enables quick, secure two-way interactions among electronic devices.
- Email: Protocols Supported: Exchange, POP3, IMAP
- Camera Resolution: 8 Megapixel
- Front Facing Camera: 1.2 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 1080p HD
- Video Streaming: Yes
- TV Output: Yes, with adapter
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, WAV, eAAC+, WMA player
- Internal Memory: 16 GB internal storage, 1 GB RAM
- Voice Dialing: Siri voice-controlled assistant and full dictation
- Voice Recognition: S-Voice
- Quad-Band Phone: Can be used overseas if unlocked first.
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release date: October, 2014.
- iPhone 6 offers bigger display vs. its predecessor.
- iPhone 6’s display is no crisper than 4 years old iPhone 4, offers still the same ~326 ppi pixel density.
- No option to increase memory of the phone.
- SIM card is not included.
- Battery life may be an issue if you addicted to use data services on the go.
- To activate the phone you need to contact with Sprint customer service.
- To use the phone you need to be a Sprint subscriber.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the iPhone 6 is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to use this phone.
- Despite the fact that the phone supports GSM bands, it must be unlocked first in order to accept SIM cards.
- Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation
- Full Web Browser
- Data Sync
- 3G High Speed Data
- 4G High Speed Data
- Mobile Hotspot
- Data Tethering
- Megapixel Camera
- Front Facing Camera
- Video Recording
- Video Streaming
- TV Output
- Music Player
- Voice Dialing
- Quad-Band Phone (GSM)
- See more featuresSee less features