Big, crisp display, powerful performance, great camera, stylish design – is that what you are looking for in a Boost Mobile phone? If so, you might want to consider getting yourself the new Apple iPhone 6. Featuring a 4.7-inch Retina display, the handset is second biggest Apple smartphone. The company put a bigger screen in a redesigned body with softly curved corners and seamless shell. Powering the phone is Apple’s new A8 chip with 64-bit architecture and photographic experience is delivered by improved 8-megapixel iSight camera. Other key features include 1GB of RAM, 16GB of internal memory, TouchID sensor, front-facing camera, Apple Pay and iOS 8 complete with Siri. Released in 2014, the new iPhone 6 for Boost Mobile prepaid service is available today at a cheaper price if you know where to look for.
Buying phones from third-party merchants is a good alternative when you need the new Apple iPhone 6 at a cheaper price. However, be careful as buying brand new phones at surprisingly low prices may be sometimes tricky. You know the rule – you get what you pay for, so keep that in mind when you shop a phone online and come across a suspicious cheap price. Below you can find a few tips and guides which will help you find your new iPhone at lower price and purchase it with confidence.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on New Apple iPhone 6
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|FREE||159.99||Buy it now ›|
|FREE||229.99||Buy it now ›|
Apple iPhone 6 Specs
- Manufacturer: Apple
- Model: iPhone 6
- Condition: New
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: Boost Mobile
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a Boost Mobile global phone. It accepts SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: CDMA 850 / 1700 / 1900, and GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 (Quad Band GSM), WCDMA 850 / 900 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100 plus LTE 700 / 750 / 850 / 900 / 1700 / 1800 / 1900 / 2100 / 2500 / 2600
- World Edition / Global Phone: Quad Band GSM Phone, can be used overseas if unlocked first.
Apple iPhone 6 Details
- Name: Apple iPhone 6
- Operating System: Apple iOS
- Software Version: iOS 8
- Processor: Apple A8 64-bit plus 1 GB RAM
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 4.55 ounces (129 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.64 inches wide x 5.44 inches high x 0.27 inches deep
- Color: Space Grey
- Estimated Battery Talk: 14 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 240 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: MG5W2LL/A
Apple iPhone 6 Features
- Display: 4.7-inch Touch Screen
- Display Resolution: 750 x 1334 pixels, ~326 ppi pixel density
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS, LBS, Photo Video Geo-Tagging
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: 1xEV-DO Rev A, HSDPA 42
- 4G High Speed Data: LTE (Cat 4)
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 ac a b g n
- Mobile Hotspot: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Data Tethering: Share your internet connection with Wi-Fi enabled devices.
- Bluetooth: Version 4.0
- NFC: Enables quick, secure two-way interactions among electronic devices.
- Email: Protocols Supported: Exchange, POP3, IMAP
- Camera Resolution: 8 Megapixel
- Front Facing Camera: 1.2 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 1080p HD
- Video Streaming: Yes
- TV Output: Yes, with adapter
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, WAV, eAAC+, WMA player
- Internal Memory: 16 GB internal storage, 1 GB RAM
- Voice Dialing: Siri voice-controlled assistant and full dictation
- Voice Recognition: S-Voice
- Quad-Band Phone: Can be used overseas if unlocked first.
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release date: October, 2014.
- iPhone 6 offers bigger display vs. its predecessor.
- iPhone 6’s display is no crisper than 4 years old iPhone 4, offers still the same ~326 ppi pixel density.
- No option to increase memory of the phone.
- SIM card is not included.
- Battery life may be an issue if you addicted to use data services on the go.
- To activate the phone you need to contact with Boost Mobile customer service.
- To use the phone you need to be a Boost Mobile subscriber.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the iPhone 6 is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to use this phone.
- Despite the fact that the phone supports GSM bands, it must be unlocked first in order to accept SIM cards.
- Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation
- Full Web Browser
- Data Sync
- 3G High Speed Data
- 4G High Speed Data
- Mobile Hotspot
- Data Tethering
- Megapixel Camera
- Front Facing Camera
- Video Recording
- Video Streaming
- TV Output
- Music Player
- Voice Dialing
- Quad-Band Phone (GSM)
- See more featuresSee less features