The iPhone 5S is Apple’s next generation smartphone after the iPhone 5 that combines all you know and love from previous models with innovative features. The phone sports a 4-inch Retina display and is powered by a new faster 64-bit A7 processor with a motion-tracking M7 coprocessor. The handset comes with a fingerprint sensor built into home button that is capable of reading fingerprint in every angle and orientation. The device also packs an improved 8-megapixel camera with dual-LED flash, burst mode and 1080p video capture. Released in September 2013, the unlocked iPhone 5S is available today at lower price from third-party vendors.
Buying premium smartphones from third-party merchants is a good alternative when you need an iPhone 5S without a contract at lower price than in manufacturer’s store. However, buying brand new phones at suspicious low prices may be sometimes risky. Avoid deals too good to be true. Here you can find few tips below to help you find a new phone at great value and purchase it with confidence.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on New iPhone 5S
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|Super Saver||259.99||Buy it now ›|
iPhone 5S Specs
- Manufacturer: Apple
- Model: iPhone 5S
- Condition: New
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: AT&T, T-Mobile, Unlocked, Simple Mobile, Straight Talk, Net10
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a GSM phone. It accepts SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 (Quad Band GSM) WCDMA 850 / 900 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100 plus LTE 700 / 750 / 850 / 850 / 900 / 1700 / 1800 / 1900 / 1900 / 2100
- World Edition / Global Phone: Quad Band GSM Phone, can be used overseas.
- Unlocked Phone: Compatible with any GSM carrier, such as AT&T and T-Mobile.
iPhone 5S Details
- Name: iPhone 5S
- Operating System: Apple iOS
- Software Version: iOS 7
- Processor: Apple A7
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 3.95 ounces (112 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.31 inches wide x 4.87 inches high x 0.3 inches deep
- Color: Gold
- Estimated Battery Talk: 10 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 250 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: ME343LL/A
- UPC/GTIN: 885909727469
iPhone 5S Features
- Display: 4-inch Touch Screen
- Fingerprint Scanner: Touch ID - fingerprint identity sensor.
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS, LBS, Compass, Photo Video Geo-Tagging
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with Lightning Connector
- 3G High Speed Data Version: HSDPA 42
- 4G High Speed Data: LTE
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 a b g n
- Mobile Hotspot: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Data Tethering: Share your internet connection with other Wi-Fi devices
- Bluetooth: Version 4.0+HS
- Email: Protocols Supported: POP, IMAP, Exchange
- Camera Resolution: 8 Megapixel
- Front Facing Camera: 1.2 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 1080p HD
- Video Streaming: Yes
- TV Output: With adapter or via AirPlay
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, WAV, eAAC+, WMA player
- Internal Memory: 16GB
- Voice Dialing: Siri voice-controlled assistant and full dictation
- Quad-Band Phone: Can be used overseas.
A closer look. What you should know.
- Despite of faster processor, the iPhone 5S external design is identical to that of the iPhone 5.
- No option to increase memory of the phone.
- SIM card is not included.
- Lack of NFC feature.
- For now (October 2013), the fingerprint sensor only works with Apple apps.
- Apple's version of Maps still needs improvements, it feels buggy.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the iPhone 5S is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to use this phone.
- Touch Screen
- Fingerprint Scanner
- GPS Navigation
- Full Web Browser
- Data Sync
- 3G High Speed Data
- 4G High Speed Data
- Mobile Hotspot
- Data Tethering
- Megapixel Camera
- Front Facing Camera
- Video Recording
- Video Streaming
- TV Output
- Music Player
- Voice Dialing
- Quad-Band Phone (GSM)
- See more featuresSee less features