Today Best Price:
If you are looking for an affordable Apple iPhone 5S without a contract, you will find one interesting offering on Boost Mobile prepaid network. The iPhone 5S brings new and improved features packed in a familiar stylish design. The phone boasts a 4-inch Retina display which guarantees crystal clear picture and vibrant colors. Apple’s new A7 chip with 64-bit architecture supported by M7 coprocessor is responsible for seamless performance. The iPhone 5S’ home button houses the Touch ID sensor which scans your fingerprint to unlock the phone and authorize purchases from iTunes and App Store. Moreover, the iPhone 5S features LTE connectivity and a new improved iSight camera with larger f/2.2 aperture and 1080p video capture. Released in 2013, the Apple iPhone 5S for Boost Mobile can be yours today at decent price if you know where to look for.
Buying phones released on virtual prepaid networks is one of the best choices when you need a contract free iPhone at a cheaper price. However, be cautious. Buying brand new phones online at low prices, in certain cases, may be risky. Keep distance from deals too good to be true as they may be fraudulent. Here are few tips below to help you find a good deal on your new iPhone 5S, avoid common mistakes and buy it with confidence.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on New Apple iPhone 5S
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|FREE||69.00||Buy it now ›|
|14.95||125.00||Buy it now ›|
Apple iPhone 5S Specs
- Manufacturer: Apple
- Model: iPhone 5S
- Condition: New
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: Boost Mobile
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a dual band global phone. It accepts SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: CDMA 800 / 850 / 1700 / 1900 plus GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 (Quad Band GSM) WCDMA 850 / 900 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100 and LTE 700 / 750 / 850 / 850 / 900 / 1700 / 1800 / 1900 / 1900 / 2100
- World Edition / Global Phone: Dual-band smartphone, supports CDMA and GSM networks. Can be used overseas if unlocked first.
Apple iPhone 5S Details
- Name: Apple iPhone 5S
- Operating System: Apple iOS
- Software Version: iOS 7
- Processor: Apple A7
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 3.95 ounces (112 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.31 inches wide x 4.87 inches high x 0.3 inches deep
- Color: White Gold
- Estimated Battery Talk: 10 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 250 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: ME351LL/A
Apple iPhone 5S Features
- Display: 4-inch Touch Screen
- Fingerprint Scanner: Touch ID - fingerprint identity sensor.
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS, LBS, Compass, Photo Video Geo-Tagging
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with Lightning Connector
- 3G High Speed Data Version: 1xEV-DO Rev A, HSDPA 42
- 4G High Speed Data: LTE
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 a b g n
- Mobile Hotspot: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Data Tethering: Share your internet connection with other Wi-Fi devices
- Bluetooth: Version 4.0+HS
- Email: Protocols Supported: POP, IMAP, Exchange
- Camera Resolution: 8 Megapixel
- Front Facing Camera: 1.2 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 1080p HD
- Video Streaming: Yes
- TV Output: With adapter or via AirPlay
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, WAV, eAAC+, WMA player
- Internal Memory: 16GB
- Voice Dialing: Siri voice-controlled assistant and full dictation
- Quad-Band Phone: Can be used overseas if unlocked first.
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release Date - September, 2013.
- Despite of faster processor, the iPhone 5S external design is identical to that of the iPhone 5.
- No option to increase memory of the phone.
- SIM card is not included.
- Lack of NFC feature.
- For now (October 2013), the fingerprint sensor only works with Apple apps.
- Apple's version of Maps still needs improvements, it feels buggy.
- To activate the phone you need to contact with Boost Mobile customer service.
- To use the phone you need to be a Boost Mobile subscriber.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the iPhone 5S is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to use this phone.
- Although the iPhone 5S supports GSM network it may be still locked to Boost Mobile service. If you planning travel abroad you may need to contact Boost Mobile customer support in order to remove the SIM lock.
- Touch Screen
- Fingerprint Scanner
- GPS Navigation
- Full Web Browser
- Data Sync
- 3G High Speed Data
- 4G High Speed Data
- Mobile Hotspot
- Data Tethering
- Megapixel Camera
- Front Facing Camera
- Video Recording
- Video Streaming
- TV Output
- Music Player
- Voice Dialing
- Quad-Band Phone (GSM)
- See more featuresSee less features