Today Best Price:
Out of stock
If you liked the iPhone 5, you will love the new Apple iPhone 5C. The phone brings all the best from its predecessor and packs it in a completely new design. Unlike most smartphones which are available in standard black and white color options, the iPhone 5C comes in five vibrant hues – white, yellow, pink, blue and green. Don’t let the joyful design fool you, though. The iPhone 5C is not a toy. With its 4-inch sharp display, A6 chip, 8-megapixel iSight camera and LTE connectivity the phone is more than capable of some serious action. The handset runs iOS 7 which offers such features like smart multitasking, Air Drop, Control Center and more. Released in 2013, the Apple iPhone 5C for Virgin Mobile is available today at decent price without contract.
Buying phones released in 2013 is a smart move when you need a contract free Apple iPhone at a cheaper price. However, be cautious. Buying new iPhones online at low prices, in certain cases, may be risky. You know, every phone has its pros and cons, cheap phones especially cons. Here are few tips below to help you find a good deal on iPhone 5C and buy it without hazard.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on New Apple iPhone 5C
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
Apple iPhone 5C Specs
- Manufacturer: Apple
- Model: iPhone 5C
- Condition: New
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: Virgin Mobile
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a Virgin Mobile global phone. It accepts SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: CDMA 800 / 850 / 1700 / 1900; GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 (Quad Band GSM); WCDMA 850 / 900 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100 plus LTE 700 / 750 / 850 / 850 / 900 / 1700 / 1800 / 1900 / 1900 / 2100
- World Edition / Global Phone: Quad Band GSM Phone, can be used overseas if unlocked first.
Apple iPhone 5C Details
- Name: Apple iPhone 5C
- Operating System: Apple iOS
- Software Version: iOS 7
- Processor: Apple A6
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 4.65 ounces (132 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.33 inches wide x 4.9 inches high x 0.35 inches deep
- Color: Available in White, Yellow, Blue, Green or White
- Estimated Battery Talk: 10 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 250 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: ME565LL/A
Apple iPhone 5C Features
- Display: 4-inch Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with Lightning Connector
- 3G High Speed Data Version: HSDPA 21
- 4G High Speed Data: LTE
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 a b g n
- Mobile Hotspot: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Data Tethering: Share your internet connection with Wi-Fi devices.
- Bluetooth: Version 4.0 + HS Supported Profiles: HFP 1.6, PBA, A2DP 1.2, AVRC 1.4, HID, PAN, MAP
- Email: Protocols Supported: POP, IMAP, Exchange
- Camera Resolution: 8 Megapixel
- Front Facing Camera: 1.2 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 1080p HD
- Video Streaming: Yes
- TV Output: Via AirPlay
- DLNA: Share music, photos and videos over a home network.
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, WAV, eAAC+, WMA player
- Internal Memory: 16 GB internal storage
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic), Siri voice-controlled assistant and full dictation
- Quad-Band Phone: Can be used overseas if unlocked first.
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release date: September, 2013.
- In terms of specs the Phone 5C basically replicates the iPhone 5 released a year earlier.
- No option to increase memory of the phone.
- SIM card is not included.
- Lack of NFC feature.
- For now (October 2013), the fingerprint sensor only works with Apple apps.
- Apple's version of Maps still needs improvements, it feels buggy.
- To activate the phone you need to contact with Virgin Mobile customer service.
- To use the phone you need to be a Virgin Mobile subscriber.
- Although the iPhone 5C supports GSM network it may be still locked to Virgin Mobile service. If you planning travel abroad you may need to contact Virgin Mobile customer support in order to remove the SIM lock.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the iPhone 5C is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to use this phone.
- Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation
- Full Web Browser
- Data Sync
- 3G High Speed Data
- 4G High Speed Data
- Mobile Hotspot
- Wireless Charging
- Data Tethering
- Megapixel Camera
- Front Facing Camera
- Video Recording
- Video Streaming
- TV Output
- Music Player
- Voice Dialing
- Quad-Band Phone (GSM)
- See more featuresSee less features