Today Best Price:
Out of stock
One way to emphasize your unique personality is a phone you use. If you are looking for a non-compromise smartphone on Boost Mobile prepaid network that would make you stand out in the crowd, then the iPhone 5C is the right option. With the iPhone 5C, Apple took all the best from the iPhone 5, added a few enhancements and put everything in five vibrantly colored shells. Unlike most phones which are available in boring white and black hues, the iPhone 5C allows you to choose between white, yellow, pink, blue and green. Key features of the iPhone 5C for Boost Mobile include a 4-inch Retina display, Apple’s A6 chip, 8-megapixel iSight camera, ultra fast LTE connectivity and iOS 7. Released in 2013 on Boost Mobile network, the Apple iPhone 5C can be yours a low price with no contract from third party retailers.
Buying Apple iPhones released in 2013 from third-party vendors is a good alternative when you need a unique iPhone 5C with no contract at a cheaper price. However, keep in mind that buying brand new phones online at cheap prices may have sometimes downsides. You know, every phone has its pros and cons, cheap phones especially cons. Here are some tips to help you find a new iPhone 5C at great value and purchase it without risk.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on New Apple iPhone 5C
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
Apple iPhone 5C Specs
- Manufacturer: Apple
- Model: iPhone 5C
- Condition: New
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: Boost Mobile
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a Boost Mobile global phone. It accepts SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: CDMA 800 / 850 / 1700 / 1900; GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 (Quad Band GSM); WCDMA 850 / 900 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100 plus LTE 700 / 750 / 850 / 850 / 900 / 1700 / 1800 / 1900 / 1900 / 2100
- World Edition / Global Phone: Quad Band GSM Phone, can be used overseas if unlocked first.
Apple iPhone 5C Details
- Name: Apple iPhone 5C
- Operating System: Apple iOS
- Software Version: iOS 7
- Processor: Apple A6
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 4.65 ounces (132 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.33 inches wide x 4.9 inches high x 0.35 inches deep
- Color: Available in White, Yellow, Blue, Green or White
- Estimated Battery Talk: 10 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 250 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: ME565LL/A
Apple iPhone 5C Features
- Display: 4-inch Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with Lightning Connector
- 3G High Speed Data Version: HSDPA 21
- 4G High Speed Data: LTE
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 a b g n
- Mobile Hotspot: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Data Tethering: Share your internet connection with Wi-Fi devices.
- Bluetooth: Version 4.0 + HS Supported Profiles: HFP 1.6, PBA, A2DP 1.2, AVRC 1.4, HID, PAN, MAP
- Email: Protocols Supported: POP, IMAP, Exchange
- Camera Resolution: 8 Megapixel
- Front Facing Camera: 1.2 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 1080p HD
- Video Streaming: Yes
- TV Output: Via AirPlay
- DLNA: Share music, photos and videos over a home network.
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, WAV, eAAC+, WMA player
- Internal Memory: 16 GB internal storage
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic), Siri voice-controlled assistant and full dictation
- Quad-Band Phone: Can be used overseas if unlocked first.
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release date: September, 2013.
- In terms of specs the Phone 5C basically replicates the iPhone 5 released a year earlier.
- No option to increase memory of the phone.
- SIM card is not included.
- Lack of NFC feature.
- For now (October 2013), the fingerprint sensor only works with Apple apps.
- Apple's version of Maps still needs improvements, it feels buggy.
- To activate the phone you need to contact with Boost Mobile customer service.
- To use the phone you need to be a Boost Mobile subscriber.
- Although the iPhone 5C supports GSM network it may be still locked to Boost Mobile service. If you planning travel abroad you may need to contact Boost Mobile customer support in order to remove the SIM lock.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the iPhone 5C is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to use this phone.
- Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation
- Full Web Browser
- Data Sync
- 3G High Speed Data
- 4G High Speed Data
- Mobile Hotspot
- Wireless Charging
- Data Tethering
- Megapixel Camera
- Front Facing Camera
- Video Recording
- Video Streaming
- TV Output
- Music Player
- Voice Dialing
- Quad-Band Phone (GSM)
- See more featuresSee less features