Looking for an unlocked iPhone 5 at a wallet-friendly price? Below are a few deals that you may find interesting. The iPhone 5 is the latest Apple flagship smartphone. The phone features a 4-inch display and is powered by A6 chip. The handset is equipped with an 8-megapixel iSight camera with improved HDR capabilities and offers 16 GB of storage. Other features include Siri voice assistant, AirPlay media streaming and Lightning connector. Another obvious advantage is that the iPhone 5 is factory unlocked which means that it is compatible with any GSM carrier of your choice. Released in 2012 and having successor on the horizon, the Apple iPhone 5 is now available at a low price from third party vendors.
Buying phones released in 2012 from third-party retailers is a smart move when you need an unlocked iPhone without a contract at a decent price. However buying premium phones at surprisingly cheap prices may have sometimes flip sides. Avoid the deals too good to be true. Here are some tips to help you find a new phone at a great value and purchase it at no hazard.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on New Apple iPhone 5
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|Super Saver||299.99||Buy it now ›|
|FREE||299.99||Buy it now ›|
Apple iPhone 5 Specs
- Manufacturer: Apple
- Model: iPhone 5
- Condition: New
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: AT&T, T-Mobile, Unlocked, Simple Mobile, Straight Talk, Net10
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a GSM phone. It accepts SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 (Quad-Band) WCDMA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 plus LTE 700 / 850 / 1700 / 1900
- World Edition / Global Phone: Quad Band GSM Phone, can be used overseas.
- Unlocked Phone: Compatible with any GSM carrier, such as AT&T and T-Mobile.
Apple iPhone 5 Details
- Name: Apple iPhone 5
- Operating System: Apple iOS
- Software Version: iOS 6
- Processor: Apple A6
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 3.95 ounces (112 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.31 inches wide x 4.87 inches high x 0.3 inches deep
- Color: White
- Estimated Battery Talk: 8 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 225 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: MD635LL/A
Apple iPhone 5 Features
- Display: 4-inch Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS, LBS, Compass, Photo Video Geo-Tagging
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: HSPA+ 42
- 4G High Speed Data: LTE
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 a b g n
- Mobile Hotspot: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Bluetooth: Version 4.0+HS Supported Profiles: HFP 1.6, PBA, A2DP 1.2, AVRC 1.4, HID, PAN, MAP
- Email: Protocols Supported: POP, IMAP, Exchange
- Camera Resolution: 8 Megapixel
- Front Facing Camera: 1.2 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 1080p HD
- Video Streaming: AirPlay
- TV Output: via AirPlay
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, AAC, AAX, AAX+, AIFF, and WAV
- Internal Memory: 16 GB
- Voice Dialing: Siri voice-controlled assistant
- Quad-Band Phone: Can be used overseas.
A closer look. What you should know.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the iPhone 5 is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to use this phone.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging. It happens when retailers buy new handsets in bulk directly from service providers. Ask the seller whether the phone comes in retail box or bulk.
- User manual may not be included if the phones are offered in bulk packaging. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- No option to increase memory of the phone.
- SIM card is not included.
- Lack of NFC feature.
- New pin adapter forces to buy extra adapter to work with previous docks, accessories, etc. Current accessories are unusable without an adapter.