Today Best Price:
Out of stock
Beautifully crafted Apple’s iPhones are the object of desire of many smartphone users around the world. If you are planning to own one too, check out our deals on the iPhone 5. The phone packs a 4-inch Retina display with a high resolution of 1136 x 640 pixels at 326 ppi. The A6 chip powering the handset is fast and efficient and iOS 6 makes using the handset a pure pleasure. The iPhone 5 also features an 8-megapixel iSight camera, 1.2-megapixel front-facing camera, Siri voice assistance and LTE connectivity. Released in 2012 and having successors, the iPhone 5 for Virgin Mobile can be yours today at the most attractive price.
Buying phones from third-party merchants is a good alternative when you need an iPhone 5 without a contract at a cheaper price. However, be aware, buying brand new phones at suspicious low prices may be sometimes tricky. When you buy phones online keep a few things in mind. You know the rule – you get what you pay for. Here you can find few tips below to help you find your new iPhone at low price and purchase it with confidence.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on New Apple iPhone 5
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
Apple iPhone 5 Specs
- Manufacturer: Apple
- Model: Apple iPhone 5
- Condition: New
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: Virgin Mobile
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a dual band global phone. It accepts SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: CDMA 800 / 850 / 1900 / 2100, GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 (Quad-Band), WCDMA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 plus LTE 850 / 1800 / 1900 / 2100
- World Edition / Global Phone: Supports CDMA and GSM frequencies.
- Unlocked Phone: SIM lock must be removed first in order to use the device with any GSM carrier.
Apple iPhone 5 Details
- Name: Apple iPhone 5
- Operating System: Apple iOS
- Software Version: iOS 6
- Processor: Apple A6
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 3.95 ounces (112 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.31 inches wide x 4.87 inches high x 0.3 inches deep
- Color: Black and Slate
- Estimated Battery Talk: 8 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 225 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: MD634LL/A
Apple iPhone 5 Features
- Display: 4-inch Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS, LBS, Compass, Photo Video Geo-Tagging
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: HSPA+ 42
- 4G High Speed Data: LTE
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 a b g n
- Mobile Hotspot: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Bluetooth: Version 4.0+HS Supported Profiles: HFP 1.6, PBA, A2DP 1.2, AVRC 1.4, HID, PAN, MAP
- Email: Protocols Supported: POP, IMAP, Exchange
- Camera Resolution: 8 Megapixel
- Front Facing Camera: 1.2 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 1080p HD
- Video Streaming: AirPlay
- TV Output: via AirPlay
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, AAC, AAX, AAX+, AIFF, and WAV
- Internal Memory: 16 GB
- Voice Dialing: Siri voice-controlled assistant
- Quad-Band Phone: Can be used overseas if unlocked first.
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release Date – 2012, what makes the Apple iPhone 5 an older model among latest releases.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging. It happens when retailers buy brand new handsets in bulk from service providers. Ask the seller whether the phone comes in retail box or bulk.
- User manual may not be included if the phones are offered in bulk packaging. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- No option to increase memory of the phone.
- SIM card is not included.
- Lack of NFC feature.
- Apple's version of Maps still needs improvements, it feels buggy.
- New pin adapter forces to buy extra adapter to work with previous docks, accessories, etc. Current accessories are unusable without an adapter.
- To activate the phone you need to contact Virgin Mobile customer service.
- To use the phone you need to be a Virgin Mobile subscriber.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the iPhone 5 is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to use this phone.
- Although the iPhone 5 supports GSM network it is still locked to Virgin Mobile service. If you planning travel abroad you need to contact customer support in order to remove SIM lock on this device.