Being the thinnest and the lightest iPhone created so far, the Apple’s iPhone 5 definitely stands out from the crowd with its slim and stylish design. If features an amazing 4-inch Retina display with a 1136 x 640 pixel resolution at 326 ppi, which makes everything look more vivid, sharper and brighter than ever before. The iPhone 5 is powered by A6 chip which offers up to two times faster performance over the iPhone 4S and iOS 6. Other key features include 4G LTE connectivity, Siri voice assistant, AirPlay media streaming, and 8MP iSight camera plus 1.2MP front camera. Plus, the Verizon’s version of the iPhone 5 is shipped global ready, which means it is unlocked and compatible with GSM carrier, such as AT&T and T-Mobile.
Buying phones from third-party merchants is a good alternative when you need an unlocked iPhone 5 without a contract at a cheaper price. However, be aware, buying brand new phones at suspicious low prices may be sometimes tricky. When you buy phones online keep a few things in mind. You know the rule – you get what you pay for. Here you can find few tips below to help you find your new iPhone at low price and purchase it with confidence.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on New Apple iPhone 5
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|FREE||214.89||Buy it now ›|
|4.00||225.00||Buy it now ›|
|Super Saver||230.00||Buy it now ›|
Apple iPhone 5 Specs
- Manufacturer: Apple
- Model: iPhone 5 (CDMA & GSM)
- Condition: New
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: AT&T, T-Mobile, Unlocked, Simple Mobile, Straight Talk, Net10, Verizon
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a Verizon global phone. It accepts SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: CDMA 800 / 850 / 1900 / 2100, GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 (Quad-Band), WCDMA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 plus LTE 850 / 1800 / 1900 / 2100
- World Edition / Global Phone: Supports CDMA and GSM frequencies.
- Unlocked Phone: Compatible with any GSM carrier, such as AT&T and T-Mobile.
Apple iPhone 5 Details
- Name: Apple iPhone 5
- Operating System: Apple iOS
- Software Version: iOS 6
- Processor: Apple A6
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 3.95 ounces (112 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.31 inches wide x 4.87 inches high x 0.3 inches deep
- Color: Black and Slate
- Estimated Battery Talk: 8 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 225 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: MD634LL/A
- UPC/GTIN: 885909600076
Apple iPhone 5 Features
- Display: 4-inch Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS, LBS, Compass, Photo Video Geo-Tagging
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: HSPA+ 42
- 4G High Speed Data: LTE
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 a b g n
- Mobile Hotspot: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Bluetooth: Version 4.0+HS Supported Profiles: HFP 1.6, PBA, A2DP 1.2, AVRC 1.4, HID, PAN, MAP
- Email: Protocols Supported: POP, IMAP, Exchange
- Camera Resolution: 8 Megapixel
- Front Facing Camera: 1.2 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 1080p HD
- Video Streaming: AirPlay
- TV Output: via AirPlay
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, AAC, AAX, AAX+, AIFF, and WAV
- Internal Memory: 16 GB
- Voice Dialing: Siri voice-controlled assistant
- Quad-Band Phone: Can be used overseas.
A closer look. What you should know.
- No option to increase memory of the phone.
- SIM card is not included.
- Lack of NFC feature.
- Apple's version of Maps still needs improvements, it feels buggy. Lack of Google Maps.
- New pin adapter forces to buy extra adapter to work with previous docks, accessories, etc. Current accessories are unusable without an adapter.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the iPhone 5 is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to use this phone.
- Although both companies merged, Verizon phones cannot be used with Alltel service plan.
- Alltel customers won’t be able to use this phone.